Brandon Mason

The club is an embarrassment. I’m so disappointed in some of the things that are happening at present.   As a fan today I thought we might get a wee bit of ambition like United signing the lad mcnulty. Just something to soften the blow of our captain being sold for peanuts. It’s always the same tho and we are a poorly run club that has made a fool of itself twice in the past week with ridiculous statements.  
Anyhow if you look at the squad it’s not strong enough and the midfield is an area we don’t have enough depth. Sure Cammy and Ethan played well on Friday but will they have the physical and mental strength to go a whole season. I suspect not and McAllister has been nowhere near good enough whilst Foley and Durmus look a shadow of themselves. Throw in MCGrath who is tidy but has no end product. It’s a shame and also the lack of a goal threat now glaringly obvious.

Yes I know it’s a moan and I know that people may well say I’m wrong but It looks like a squad that’s going down. Kenny McLean was sold and never replaced and this looks like the same. Same old saints desperate to get a hundred grand or so for a player who might have made a difference in the relegation fight.

i want to be angry but I’m actually just really fed up with this and fed up in general at the minute. If the board Think they can shout about top six with this squad they’re off their head. This team has the stench of relegation all over it.

Edited by norrie82

Have to agree with Norrie.

When the fans only interaction with their team is sitting at home watching it's so critical for them to see the club run well and perform well.

Season tickets have been purchased in the knowledge that we're possibly getting no games for that money, because we care and want the club to get through a difficult time and thrive.

To then see a bench with 2 outfield players with experience available is shocking especially on the night our club captain is sold.

Still hopeful to see what additional recruitment there will be to get ourselves out of the bottom spot (again) having seen rivals strengthen throughout the day and we get a Rangers Colt player and a guy reported as out injured for 6 weeks.

Absolutely crucial time. If fans of decades are looking in thinking this could be as good a time as any to just chuck it then you've got a major problem.

Absolutely pig sick of it all. 

Feels like Stubbs is back!

Have to agree with Norrie.
When the fans only interaction with their team is sitting at home watching it's so critical for them to see the club run well and perform well.
Season tickets have been purchased in the knowledge that we're possibly getting no games for that money, because we care and want the club to get through a difficult time and thrive.
To then see a bench with 2 outfield players with experience available is shocking especially on the night our club captain is sold.
Still hopeful to see what additional recruitment there will be to get ourselves out of the bottom spot (again) having seen rivals strengthen throughout the day and we get a Rangers Colt player and a guy reported as out injured for 6 weeks.
Absolutely crucial time. If fans of decades are looking in thinking this could be as good a time as any to just chuck it then you've got a major problem.
Absolutely pig sick of it all. 
Feels like Stubbs is back!
2 outfield subs was enough for Fergie when he was at Saints! [emoji12]

7 hours ago, norrie82 said:

The club is an embarrassment. I’m so disappointed in some of the things that are happening at present.   As a fan today I thought we might get a wee bit of ambition like United signing the lad mcnulty. Just something to soften the blow of our captain being sold for peanuts. It’s always the same tho and we are a poorly run club that has made a fool of itself twice in the past week with ridiculous statements.  
Anyhow if you look at the squad it’s not strong enough and the midfield is an area we don’t have enough depth. Sure Cammy and Ethan played well on Friday but will they have the physical and mental strength to go a whole season. I suspect not and McAllister has been nowhere near good enough whilst Foley and Durmus look a shadow of themselves. Throw in MCGrath who is tidy but has no end product. It’s a shame and also the lack of a goal threat now glaringly obvious.

Yes I know it’s a moan and I know that people may well say I’m wrong but It looks like a squad that’s going down. Kenny McLean was sold and never replaced and this looks like the same. Same old saints desperate to get a hundred grand or so for a player who might have made a difference in the relegation fight.

i want to be angry but I’m actually just really fed up with this and fed up in general at the minute. If the board Think they can shout about top six with this squad they’re off their head. This team has the stench of relegation all over it.

I think the worst we should finish this year is 11th, if we can't finish ahead of a Hamilton side managed by Brian Rice we really should chuck it.

13 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think the worst we should finish this year is 11th, if we can't finish ahead of a Hamilton side managed by Brian Rice we really should chuck it.

Are you serious? I would be saying if i was a Hamilton fan exact same..if we cant finish above Saints with Goodwin in charge then god help us...

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

This week Danny Mullen may well use his middle finger to say 'hello' to the club.

The decision to let Mullen go was ridiculous. He was most certainly a decent option to have in attack and given the circumstances the world is in, sometimes you're better to stick for now.

It’s a sad day when we’ve got fans hankering for Championship level players in Baird and Mullen. 

Your being a bit harsh on Bairdy. He has a lot of SPL experience and played over 150 games in all. And played in the 2 games in the play off final. Has a championship winning medal. Daniel Finlayson. With respect 0.

20 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Your being a bit harsh on Bairdy. He has a lot of SPL experience and played over 150 games in all. And played in the 2 games in the play off final. Has a championship winning medal. Daniel Finlayson. With respect 0.

If he’s SPL quality, then why has he signed for Ayr? Or Morton the season before? Surely Accies or Livvy would have picked him up? 

34 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Bairdy started off with 0. :rolleyes: