Brandon Mason

16 hours ago, norrie82 said:

F face ? Class act

moving on now

Simply justifies my view of you, certainly not an 'old boy', nor 'good sir' but most assuredly as a f*ck face who chooses NOT to respond to my entirely valid points, but instead takes offense thus saving the need to.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Simply justifies my view of you, certainly not an 'old boy', nor 'good sir' but most assuredly as a f*ck face who chooses NOT to respond to my entirely valid points, but instead takes offense thus saving the need to.

🤡🤡🤡 And you wonder why nobody engages with you. 😂😂😂

Edited by faraway saint

On 10/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, beyond our ken said:

I wouldn't focus solely on the passing of McGennis, the main point of that post is the kind of player coming in compared to how the opposition are performing in that department.  So largely, his points are correct and well aimed.

You know; I don't believe that I queeried his points per se, it was more his attitude towards events that the manager, B.O.D. and Tony could do bugger all about, that is once Kyle had decided he wanted to go (and who can blame him, I certainly don't) what could we as a club have done and NOT looked like we were spitting our dummy out?

On 10/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, jaybee said:

You know; I don't believe that I queeried his points per se, it was more his attitude towards events that the manager, B.O.D. and Tony could do bugger all about, that is once Kyle had decided he wanted to go (and who can blame him, I certainly don't) what could we as a club have done and NOT looked like we were spitting our dummy out?

Cant believe your still going on about this. I’m done with it and if you want to reply next time try keep it clean . Really let yourself down with the swearing . 

10 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Cant believe your still going on about this. I’m done with it and if you want to reply next time try keep it clean . Really let yourself down with the swearing . 

Don't jump into a conversation that wasn't aimed at you, I was responding to B.O.K. and never swore unless you consider bugger as a swear word and if you do you can f*ck off, and I stand by what I said earlier, you avoid responding by choosing to take offence. 

So has Brandon arrived in Paisley no mention today in quotes from Goodwin only saying he hoped to have Flynn and Dennis back for Saturday.Strange this altogether no pics of him signing and in a Saints jersey.

Should be fit and arriving this week apparently. See if he gets stripped for Well match.

1 hour ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

So has Brandon arrived in Paisley no mention today in quotes from Goodwin only saying he hoped to have Flynn and Dennis back for Saturday.Strange this altogether no pics of him signing and in a Saints jersey.

If he doesn't appear soon, I'll be visiting the "Humble pie" shop myself.<_<:lol:

1 hour ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Think I read somewhere he wouldn't be arriving until he's somewhat recovered from injury. If ever.

Edited by pod

4 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

So has Brandon arrived in Paisley no mention today in quotes from Goodwin only saying he hoped to have Flynn and Dennis back for Saturday. Strange this altogether no pics of him signing and in a Saints jersey.

Don't think we ever witnessed Finlayson being involved in this photo op either.:huh:

1 hour ago, scam75 said:

It was Goodwin who said he was a week away from fitness and would come up when fit. A week has passed. Who knows.

Yup . In the interview with Ben Banks .

“The last thing we would do is sign a player who’s out long-term, that wouldn’t make any sense. The facts are that Brandon picked up a slight knock on his knee in training and he’s about a week away from full fitness.” 

so by that reckoning he may well be ready for at least subs bench for Well game. .....IF !!

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

1. You've seen him playing to judge that? 

2. He's a regular in the Northern Ireland U19 team and has been called up to the European U19 championship squad. 

C’mon Chappie for f**k sake, this guy “Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with Scottish football”, are you really not going to just accept he’s not a “warmer” and take his word as gospel??

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

He also....

“Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...”

What? you mean you can tell me, but if you do you'll have to kill me................................ darn!!! 

8 hours ago, Yflab said:

He also....

“Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...”

Was it for Subbuteo football teams?

Edited by FTOF