Sign in to follow this  
Mid Calder Saint

Brandon Mason

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

1. You've seen him playing to judge that? 

2. He's a regular in the Northern Ireland U19 team and has been called up to the European U19 championship squad. 

C’mon Chappie for f**k sake, this guy “Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with Scottish football”, are you really not going to just accept he’s not a “warmer” and take his word as gospel??

2 hours ago, WeeBud said:

C’mon Chappie for f**k sake, this guy “Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with Scottish football”, are you really not going to just accept he’s not a “warmer” and take his word as gospel??

He also....

“Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...”

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

He also....

“Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...”

What? you mean you can tell me, but if you do you'll have to kill me................................ darn!!! 

8 hours ago, Yflab said:

He also....

Was it for Subbuteo football teams?

Edited by FTOF

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hardly the end of the world. Isn’t he just cover for Tait?

I don’t believe so. I think Goodwin wants to move Tait over to his natural position (RB) and play Mason (LB). Fraser will be used as cover from the bench for defence.

Just my opinion mind.

30 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I don’t believe so. I think Goodwin wants to move Tait over to his natural position (RB) and play Mason (LB). Fraser will be used as cover from the bench for defence.

Just my opinion mind.

Fraser isn't great to be honest...