Queen of the South v St Mirren League Cup 10/10/20

shull

We'll need to address our defensive frailties,Β  given that they have still got Stephen Dobbie.Β 

For me the back 3 didn't really work last night,Β  and on another day we'd have been punished.Β 

On the plus side , you hope the victory over Thistle breeds confidence that we will take into this game.Β 

Saints win 3-1.

Edited by munoz

Just now, Gosport Buddie said:

Has anyone actually managed to register with Qos for tomorrow's game?

Finally got an email with a new password. Didn't even know I was registered with QOS TV. Email states I'm now registerd with them and PARS TV !!!! And the password they've sent doesn't work !!! Almost as if they don't want my money

On 10/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, munoz said:

We'll need to address our defensive frailties,Β  given that they have still got Stephen Dobbie.Β 

For me the back 3 didn't really work last night,Β  and on another day we'd have been punished.Β 

On the plus side , you hope the victory over Thistle breeds confidence that we will take into this game.Β 

Saints win 3-1.

Of course it worked for that particular game, we lost one goal and scored 4 so ur point is totally invalid. I suggest we may set up differently...

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Has anyone actually managed to register with Qos for tomorrow's game?

Eventually got in - the password sent to me went into Spam folder - didn’t notice - so reset the password - eventually the penny dropped and I retievedΒ it from Spam -Β 

Β 

Edit - maybe spoke too soon - cannot get link to purchase game - Ive started a chat to see why - no response yet

Edited by Buddymarvellous

21 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Eventually got in - the password sent to me went into Spam folder - didn’t notice - so reset the password - eventually the penny dropped and I retievedΒ it from Spam -Β 

Β 

Edit - maybe spoke too soon - cannot get link to purchase game - Ive started a chat to see why - no response yet

Successful- a wee bit Mickey Mouse but eventually found link on future fixtures - got to click on the credit card/paypal icon

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I would have liked the journey down there had the virus died a death (no pun intended!).Β  I thought the last time I was there the club was quiteΒ hospitable and friendly.

It’s a smashing wee Town with some great pubs,always enjoy a visit.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, shull said:

We're back and winningΒ will continue

QOS 0 Β St Mirren 3 Β  Easy

A Cup we can win again

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Thistle Match would have been a great help for confidence.

I expect a comfortable win for us this afternoon.

Hey Old Shull. What have you done with New Shull? Hopefully locked him in a room forever. Welcome back Old Shull.Β 
In fact I think you should change your name to Old Shull.Β πŸ‘

On 10/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, shull said:

We're back and winningΒ will continue

QOS 0 Β St Mirren 3 Β  Easy

57 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Β 

Hey Old Shull. What have you done with New Shull? Hopefully locked him in a room forever. Welcome back Old Shull.Β 
In fact I think you should change your name to Old Shull.Β πŸ‘

A Cup we can win again

Β 

Β 

Does he know were playing our reserves in this gameΒ :rolleyes:Β