Queen of the South v St Mirren League Cup 10/10/20

shull

I did indeed, both excellent goals. If I remember a god few years ago we scored a goal I believe against Falkirk (but I stand corrected) where there were around 25 passes before the ball nestled in the back of the net.
It was v Falkirk. A flowing move finished off by a curling shot from John Hewitt.
http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1993&GameID=199401030

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Not long seen the highlights. How anyone is allowed to play on that pitch is unbelievable. Its horrendous. Its time the SPFL/SFA took this in hand and banned them. Makes a mockery of the game.

Without making any excuses for the players whatsoever, I did think the the way the ball rolled and bounced on the surface was ridiculous. Seemed to be even worse than normal plastic pitches. 

15 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Without making any excuses for the players whatsoever, I did think the the way the ball rolled and bounced on the surface was ridiculous. Seemed to be even worse than normal plastic pitches. 

It looked really worn out in places which probably didn't help matters.