Motherwell (H) - 17/10

Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The game we won 4-1?

FFS gie it up, most people realise we're in a bit of a mess but you're just ripping the arse out of it. 

Ok will wait on your response after Saturday's game.

On 10/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, antrin said:

I wouldn’t blame him looking disinterested.

He ran the QoS full back ragged on Saturday and crossed in ball after ball - all to be squandered.  He was on a good game, I thought... but was hooked, second half.

injury, I believe.  :(

Well he has been utter junk all season and has looked completely disinterested with poor body language. Thought he was very average and inconsistent last season. Won't be here next season even if Goodwin is still in charge. Story of his career funnily enough, like a lot of Goodwin signings ?

Hoping for a win but if I was betting I'd go for comfortable Motherwell win

Edited by lenziebud

Well he has been utter junk all season and has looked completely disinterested with poor body language. Thought he was very average and inconsistent last season. Won't be here next season even if Goodwin is still in charge. Story of his career funnily enough, like a lot of Goodwin signings ?
Hoping for a win but if I was betting I'd go for comfortable Motherwell win

Didn’t think he was junk last season, inconsistent yes, but not junk.
I thought he put in plenty of crosses on Saturday, but agree both he and Foley have not looked as interested this season.

9 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Didn’t think he was junk last season, inconsistent yes, but not junk.
I thought he put in plenty of crosses on Saturday, but agree both he and Foley have not looked as interested this season.

Didn't think he was junk last season either but as I said very average and inconsistent. this season he is junk. Terrible attitude and does not put the work in. Durmus, McAllister and Morais as I have been saying all season on this forum are not doing it and probably won't. I'd shift every one of them in Jan if we could.

Foley has been a shadow of the player he was last season, don't really get it.

Sheron is a bombscare. Who the hell scouted him ?

Obika is overrated and Erwin has a long way to go to be any sort of answer.

So no surprise we are down at the bottom again and I think in 3-4 games time its not going to be a whole lot different.

9 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Didn't think he was junk last season either but as I said very average and inconsistent. this season he is junk. Terrible attitude and does not put the work in. Durmus, McAllister and Morais as I have been saying all season on this forum are not doing it and probably won't. I'd shift every one of them in Jan if we could.

So no surprise we are down at the bottom again and I think in 3-4 games time its not going to be a whole lot different.

Maybe the players are feeling the same as you, demoralised. 

14 hours ago, lenziebud said:

If we were to put posters on this forum into one of two baskets, naturally positive or naturally negative, you would most definitely be in my negative basket.
However, I am finding it very difficult to disagree with any of the above. 

I feel that I have recently moved baskets. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If we were to put posters on this forum into one of two baskets, naturally positive or naturally negative, you would most definitely be in my negative basket.

I there's a fence between the two baskets, that's where you'll find me.

47 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You've always been a basket case. 😉

I have a wee bit of the fear about Saturday, Motherwell are in a false position in the league. Two of their back four are regulars for Scotland, and Campbell in midfield is a very good player. Need to play well to get anything. A point from this would be ok as long as we beat Accies the following week.

Yes I agree Motherwell are in a false position and are definitely better than us with a much better manager but surely we have learned from the last 2 years where on here we always seem to be happy for a point almost every match, too many draws is what contributed alot to us almost being relegated last 2 seasons.

I would rather win 1 lose 1 every 2 games than those crappy stats like one from last season where we were undefeated in 10/11 games apart from Rangers and Celtic but we had only won 1 of those.

I have a wee bit of the fear about Saturday, Motherwell are in a false position in the league. Two of their back four are regulars for Scotland, and Campbell in midfield is a very good player. Need to play well to get anything. A point from this would be ok as long as we beat Accies the following week.

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Yes I agree Motherwell are in a false position and are definitely better than us with a much better manager but surely we have learned from the last 2 years where on here we always seem to be happy for a point almost every match, too many draws is what contributed alot to us almost being relegated last 2 seasons.

I would rather win 1 lose 1 every 2 games than those crappy stats like one from last season where we were undefeated in 10/11 games apart from Rangers and Celtic but we had only won 1 of those.

In fairness you’d argue that Dukla Pumpherston are better than us.