Hearts v Dundee

magnus

21 minutes ago, magnus said:

Game just kicked off and Hearts 1 up already.  Hearts have a cracking squad. Sore to see big Popescu in that team. Early signs are Charlie Adam is very slow🐌.

Might be slow, but knows where the back of the net is.

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Our lack of defenders possibly. 

Management,  the jury is still out for me.

After a season and a third, almost, we're still down among the dead men, no excuses, no "it's not his players", no blah blah blah.

Ach, time will tell mate, I just don't believe Goodwin has the magic that a team in our position needs.

Look at St Johnstone after losing Wright, he wasn't spectacular but had them safe or more every season for years.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:12 PM, munoz said:

Our lack of defenders possibly. 

Management,  the jury is still out for me.

Really ?

How Dundee gave the job to McPake I find utterly baffling. 

They have spent a fortune with a complete rookie in charge. Beggars belief. He won't last the season and should never be appointed.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, faraway saint said:

After a season and a third, almost, we're still down among the dead men, no excuses, no "it's not his players", no blah blah blah.

Ach, time will tell mate, I just don't believe Goodwin has the magic that a team in our position needs.

Look at St Johnstone after losing Wright, he wasn't spectacular but had them safe or more every season for years.

St Johnstone will be fine. They always start off slow and end up mid table. With the players in their squad they will be way above us.