St Mirren v Hamilton, 24th Oct 2020

faraway saint

Think we will need to bring Jay Henderson and Joshua Jack back from their loans. Maybe Beadner as well.
Why ? They won't be in a testing regime at their loan clubs so couldn't play in a top league game. All recalling them would do is make them more susceptible to catching C19 and thus taking it back to their loan club players.

34 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

I don’t think you actually know what seethe means, or able to spell it. Hopefully managers were able to read your super scout report, Gstretch.

Jesus calm down wee guy..its only a game football...u are obviously raging!

I can’t find the rules. But what about emergency recall? It could be they can’t be recalled until January. A question for the SMiSA directors perhaps.....

I believe any recall has to be written into the loan contract with usually an option for a return during the Jan window when the club the player is on loan to can find a replacement.

19 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You’d like to think that given what we know about this pandemic the club will have covered all bases to recall in an emergency. 

Maybe we will find something out in the next chairman’s update.......there must be a SMiSA Quarterly spend coming up.

D0BA208C-2C0A-4759-96F3-3D1224C7E962.gif.31affd5b24b104481aaf366e104ed577.gif

However that would leave an emergency for Clyde for example if we bring back 2 players that they are relying on when they have no chance to replace them. If all parties agree then maybe a player can be recalled but I doubt the loan club would agree outwith a transfer window especially if the player is playing regularly and is a success and if there is more than one player involved.

11 hours ago, Yflab said:

I can’t find the rules. But what about emergency recall? It could be they can’t be recalled until January. A question for the SMiSA directors perhaps.....

Loan players can be recalled at any time AFAIK. There wouldn't be any point though , as the player(s) couldn't play for the 1st team until the next window opens !

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

However that would leave an emergency for Clyde for example if we bring back 2 players that they are relying on when they have no chance to replace them. If all parties agree then maybe a player can be recalled but I doubt the loan club would agree outwith a transfer window especially if the player is playing regularly and is a success and if there is more than one player involved.

Makes sense. And Jay Henderson has been self isolating the last week or so. 

Why ? They won't be in a testing regime at their loan clubs so couldn't play in a top league game. All recalling them would do is make them more susceptible to catching C19 and thus taking it back to their loan club players.
Cos its 10 days isolation. These can come back. Be tested if there negative there free to play.

14 hours ago, God of war said:

Deserve to be!

And how do we who is to say we haven't been adhering to protocals or we are more rigorous and thus why so many positive cases have come to light. Where as maybe some other clubs havent as rigorous thus so called no cases. The club can only do so much the players do lead a life as well and can easily come in contact with others outwith the club bubble