Spat with Motherwell

HSS

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Got to be a worry we may have done likewise !

Doncaster and his idiots. Couldn't run a bath. Totally incompetent. Should be sacked the lot of them. Celtic and Aberdeen walk away scot free. While smaller clubs are punished. Scottish football is run by Clowns.

Have they had the meeting?  What was the punishment?

Doncaster and his idiots. Couldn't run a bath. Totally incompetent. Should be sacked the lot of them. Celtic and Aberdeen walk away scot free. While smaller clubs are punished. Scottish football is run by Clowns.
They were fined 30k each, they never got off Scot free ! If other clubs have breached the rules they can expect at least the same level of punishment.

3 hours ago, div said:

Interesting to see what happens to Killie if they are found guilty as seems very likely.

Aberdeen and Celtic both got off with fines, however the rules were tightened after those incidents and clubs were well warned.

A forfeit of 3-0 is a possibility, as it will be for us if we are also found to have breached protocols leading to last weeks postponement.

Aberdeen actually won their re-arranged game so it would create a bit of a stink if forfeit is the route they take!

I'd be hugely surprised if they imposed a 3-0 forfeit, simply because this would set a precedent that they would be forced to adhere to from now on. Can you imagine them having the balls to impose that punishment on Rangers or Celtic if either of them were unable to fulfil a fixture because Covid has caused a "total-isolation" situation at Ibrox or Parkhead ?

Edited by Wilbur

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'd be hugely surprised if they imposed a 3-0 forfeit, simply because this would set a precedent that they would be forced to adhere to from now on. Can you imagine them having the balls to impose that punishment on Rangers or Celtic if either of them were unable to fulfil a fixture because Covid has caused a "total-isolation" situation at Ibrox or Parkhead ?

Will you batter the heids in of those who offend the common decency?

Will your brogue stamp on the windpipe of the Hampden blazer?

Will your defecate find it's way down the throat of a weak scrawny bigot?

The Wilbur I remember was a maniac, a one man army, a prowling alpha intimidating its bait by showing its unshaven baws.

Like Sting in Quadrophenia you were an icon amongst the violently minded....a well dressed thug for a certain generation and an old fighty pish smelling cuntard for others.  Nowadays these young bucks with the  knives and drugs  and bad diets don't know what a hard man is but lets face it these lardy wobble bags wouldn't last twenty seconds with a young Wilbur thug.  I still remember fondly your last stand at Aberdeen.  After all those years of thuggery and skull stamping I recall your breaching of the peace at Aberdeen.   We never realised that day as you were led away in handcuffs like a common whore that the legend of Wilbur had fallen.  

What did you get at Aberdeen Sheriff court?

Were you close to becoming the first fan of our club to have a football banning order? Such a Legend.....

Hey Wilbur, guys like that wee ugly fud Jake and his postman pal have nothing on you my old hero, a couple of fanny' s my old hooligan friend, my old old hooligan friend indeed.

What’s the difference between car sharing and sharing a changing room with numerous players, what’s the difference in car sharing than doing corner set pieces. I just find it all very confusing, am I missing something?
No one should be car sharing unless it's totally unavoidable per Scottish govt guidelines never mind football Covid protocols . That said unless it us specifically outlawed as part of football's C19 guidance I cant see what rule that could have broken although that's not to say it isn't.
As someone else said if it is banned and our management / players have been doing it then heads should roll.

I suspect this is pure speculation or anecdotal hearsay in that someone maybe mentioned car sharing and the hacks have seized upon that being on the SGs frowned upon list.

21 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

No one should be car sharing unless it's totally unavoidable per Scottish govt guidelines never mind football Covid protocols . That said unless it us specifically outlawed as part of football's C19 guidance I cant see what rule that could have broken although that's not to say it isn't.
As someone else said if it is banned and our management / players have been doing it then heads should roll.

I suspect this is pure speculation or anecdotal hearsay in that someone maybe mentioned car sharing and the hacks have seized upon that being on the SGs frowned upon list.

I get that but I just find it crazy that something that is so contagious can pass in cars but can’t pass in small rooms full of say, 16+ people. It makes no sense to me. So much contradiction in rules. There’s no chance a full squad will be able to social distance in a changing room like ours, then go on to play 90 minutes on a pitch, tackles the lot, then they can’t share a car on the way home. That’s what’s confusing for me. Bit like you could go to a restaurant but can’t have a single drop of alcohol with your meal. What difference does it make? 

Edited by mattman

I get that but I just find it crazy that something that is so contagious can pass in cars but can’t pass in small rooms full of say, 16+ people. It makes no sense to me. So much contradiction in rules. There’s no chance a full squad will be able to social distance in a changing room like ours, then go on to play 90 minutes on a pitch, tackles the lot, then they can’t share a car on the way home. That’s what’s confusing for me. Bit like you could go to a restaurant but can’t have a single drop of alcohol with your meal. What difference does it make? 
Or you can go to a cinema or hospitality suite and watch English football indoors on a screen but you can't watch it live outdoors in the stadium, so much of it appears contradictory.

38 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I read the article too, and I have to agree that it is speculative at best.

It mentions breaches in relation to car sharing and meal times.

Quite difficult to prove IMO.

Also, it's the Daily Mail.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

35 minutes ago, mattman said:

Players no longer use changing rooms. They change by themselves either at home or on their own in the stadium, drive to games themselves then immediately go home themselves in their kit (or they can change without a shower of course).

Edited by Sonny

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Players no longer use changing rooms. They change by themselves either at home or on their own in the stadium, drive to games themselves then immediately go home themselves in their kit (or they can change without a shower of course).

Where do they change on their own in the stadium?

Do all the players drive, as I thought car sharing was quite common? 

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Possibly a large area like, Hospitality. emoji6.png

So, they gather in hospitality, well, possibly, get naked/changed, go back after the game to get changed again?

Aye, that sounds safe. :lol:

Then all get into their own cars and drive home, even if they can't drive................sounds dangerous to me. 

So, they gather in hospitality, well, possibly, get naked/changed, go back after the game to get changed again?
Aye, that sounds safe. [emoji38]
Then all get into their own cars and drive home, even if they can't drive................sounds dangerous to me. 
Gather, that sounds like they were in a huddle instead of being spread out over a large area.

To me it would look like they were further apart than say at a corner kick.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where do they change on their own in the stadium?

Do all the players drive, as I thought car sharing was quite common? 

Car sharing is not allowed. It is a big stadium - players can change in corridors or hospitality or toilets or wherever they are 2 metres apart from anyone else. However apparently most change at home and turn up in their kit - which they also wash themselves.

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Gather, that sounds like they were in a huddle instead of being spread out over a large area.

To me it would look like they were further apart than say at a corner kick. outside in the open air

Aye, you're right. 

We can bang this about all day, it just reflects, as has been mentioned, the confusion and lack of common sense in this, and many other areas. 

PS Wonder why we seem to be catching this more than other teams?

Edited by faraway saint