Jump to content

Spat with Motherwell


HSS
 Share

Recommended Posts


On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 11:02 AM, Sonny said:

For an employee of another Club to infer on national radio, which was then picked up by the tabloids, that we were cheating requires a public rebuttal. The wording was maybe not how I would have written it however I share the sentiment. I am pleased St Mirren didn't just keep their mouth shut as they often do.

I agree wholeheartedly with your post.  What wording would you have used?

 

Here is what I would have written:

 

Dear Motherwell,

 

Please tell that ugly bigot cast off that you have for some reason employed to keep his unqualified and ill informed opinion to his child like self. 

 

Yours In Sporting Greatness

 

Tedium of Thomas

 

PS:  Would you like to purchase any of our academy graduates before Hibs snap them up?  Good prices!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I agree wholeheartedly with your post.  What wording would you have used?

 

Here is what I would have written:

 

Dear Motherwell,

 

Please tell that ugly bigot cast off that you have for some reason employed to keep his unqualified and ill informed opinion to his child like self. 

 

Yours In Sporting Greatness

 

Tedium of Thomas

 

PS:  Would you like to purchase any of our academy graduates before Hibs snap them up?  Good prices!

Too polite. We should have just sent round the Big Man.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

KILMARNOCK FC DISCIPLINARY

THE SPFL HAS TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN COMMENCED AGAINST KILMARNOCK FC.

It is alleged that Kilmarnock FC breached the SPFL’s Covid-19 Regulations during the lead-up to their postponed League Match v Motherwell FC on Friday, 2 October.

A hearing will be held before a Sub-Committee of the Board of the SPFL, chaired by an independent legally-qualified chair.

The date of the hearing will be announced in due course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting to see what happens to Killie if they are found guilty as seems very likely.

Aberdeen and Celtic both got off with fines, however the rules were tightened after those incidents and clubs were well warned.

A forfeit of 3-0 is a possibility, as it will be for us if we are also found to have breached protocols leading to last weeks postponement.

Aberdeen actually won their re-arranged game so it would create a bit of a stink if forfeit is the route they take!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting to see what happens to Killie if they are found guilty as seems very likely.
Aberdeen and Celtic both got off with fines, however the rules were tightened after those incidents and clubs were well warned.
A forfeit of 3-0 is a possibility, as it will be for us if we are also found to have breached protocols leading to last weeks postponement.
Aberdeen actually won their re-arranged game so it would create a bit of a stink if forfeit is the route they take!
Got to be a worry we may have done likewise !
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Got to be a worry we may have done likewise !

Doncaster and his idiots. Couldn't run a bath. Totally incompetent. Should be sacked the lot of them. Celtic and Aberdeen walk away scot free. While smaller clubs are punished. Scottish football is run by Clowns.

And paid for by mugs. I think Doncaster is circa £400K a year. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Got to be a worry we may have done likewise !

Doncaster and his idiots. Couldn't run a bath. Totally incompetent. Should be sacked the lot of them. Celtic and Aberdeen walk away scot free. While smaller clubs are punished. Scottish football is run by Clowns.

Have they had the meeting?  What was the punishment?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doncaster and his idiots. Couldn't run a bath. Totally incompetent. Should be sacked the lot of them. Celtic and Aberdeen walk away scot free. While smaller clubs are punished. Scottish football is run by Clowns.
They were fined 30k each, they never got off Scot free ! If other clubs have breached the rules they can expect at least the same level of punishment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, div said:

Interesting to see what happens to Killie if they are found guilty as seems very likely.

Aberdeen and Celtic both got off with fines, however the rules were tightened after those incidents and clubs were well warned.

A forfeit of 3-0 is a possibility, as it will be for us if we are also found to have breached protocols leading to last weeks postponement.

Aberdeen actually won their re-arranged game so it would create a bit of a stink if forfeit is the route they take!

I'd be hugely surprised if they imposed a 3-0 forfeit, simply because this would set a precedent that they would be forced to adhere to from now on. Can you imagine them having the balls to impose that punishment on Rangers or Celtic if either of them were unable to fulfil a fixture because Covid has caused a "total-isolation" situation at Ibrox or Parkhead ?

Edited by Wilbur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'd be hugely surprised if they imposed a 3-0 forfeit, simply because this would set a precedent that they would be forced to adhere to from now on. Can you imagine them having the balls to impose that punishment on Rangers or Celtic if either of them were unable to fulfil a fixture because Covid has caused a "total-isolation" situation at Ibrox or Parkhead ?

Will you batter the heids in of those who offend the common decency?

Will your brogue stamp on the windpipe of the Hampden blazer?

Will your defecate find it's way down the throat of a weak scrawny bigot?

The Wilbur I remember was a maniac, a one man army, a prowling alpha intimidating its bait by showing its unshaven baws.

Like Sting in Quadrophenia you were an icon amongst the violently minded....a well dressed thug for a certain generation and an old fighty pish smelling cuntard for others.  Nowadays these young bucks with the  knives and drugs  and bad diets don't know what a hard man is but lets face it these lardy wobble bags wouldn't last twenty seconds with a young Wilbur thug.  I still remember fondly your last stand at Aberdeen.  After all those years of thuggery and skull stamping I recall your breaching of the peace at Aberdeen.   We never realised that day as you were led away in handcuffs like a common whore that the legend of Wilbur had fallen.  

What did you get at Aberdeen Sheriff court?

 

Were you close to becoming the first fan of our club to have a football banning order? Such a Legend.....

 

Hey Wilbur, guys like that wee ugly fud Jake and his postman pal have nothing on you my old hero, a couple of fanny' s my old hooligan friend, my old old hooligan friend indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Will you batter the heids in of those who offend the common decency?

Will your brogue stamp on the windpipe of the Hampden blazer?

Will your defecate find it's way down the throat of a weak scrawny bigot?

The Wilbur I remember was a maniac, a one man army, a prowling alpha intimidating its bait by showing its unshaven baws.

Like Sting in Quadrophenia you were an icon amongst the violently minded....a well dressed thug for a certain generation and an old fighty pish smelling cuntard for others.  Nowadays these young bucks with the  knives and drugs  and bad diets don't know what a hard man is but lets face it these lardy wobble bags wouldn't last twenty seconds with a young Wilbur thug.  I still remember fondly your last stand at Aberdeen.  After all those years of thuggery and skull stamping I recall your breaching of the peace at Aberdeen.   We never realised that day as you were led away in handcuffs like a common whore that the legend of Wilbur had fallen.  

What did you get at Aberdeen Sheriff court?

 

Were you close to becoming the first fan of our club to have a football banning order? Such a Legend.....

 

Hey Wilbur, guys like that wee ugly fud Jake and his postman pal have nothing on you my old hero, a couple of fanny' s my old hooligan friend, my old old hooligan friend indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

His wife kicked his arse after that episode I reckon.
Wilbur is a good Buddie.

It’s Stonehaven that’s too blame for many Saints fans indiscretions down the year at that poor hunting ground they call Pittodrie.

Fun fact. Did you know that Aberdeen purchased second hand bogs from the sell off of Love St.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...