Club covid executives - a statement.

antrin

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
15 minutes ago, munoz said:
Fuking shocking. Corrupt bunch of kuntz. 
What about all the other clubs and players that haven't adhered to the rules ? 

We have admitted the breaches, car sharing especially is utterly idiotic.

The lack of parity in the punishment is the reason I'm annoyed. 

Did Celtic get punished like this for the actions of one of their players- no.

Did Aberdeen- no.

Did Rangers- no.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
7 minutes ago, antrin said:
I dunno about "the car-sharing" but would have thought players would be considered to be in a bubble?

Were they picking up hitch-hikers?

A "bubble" at our level is impossible. Players going home to wives, partners and families every night can't possibly form a bubble so car sharing is madness

And yet it's perfectly fine for these same players (who have wives, partners and families) to run about, sweat, spit, expectorate and  breathe heavily in each other's faces and those of their opponents for 90 minutes? 

If that is the accepted state of play then it is illogical gobshite.

4 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Agreed. Having read the report, we’ve been wholly negligent on the matter. You can argue about Aberdeen and Celtic, but this has occurred because we’ve failed to manage things correctly in our control. Failure to set things out on coaches, meals, etc is idiotic.

Zero grounds for appeal.

The punishment is harsh but we have no one to blame but ourselves, the presidency has been set now though so anyone else that brakes the rules MUST be punished in the same way.

We need to use any sense of injustice as a motivation in the coming weeks 

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

We're being punished as a club for not enforcing specific rules leading to postponements so it's different from individual players or groups of players breaking the rules on their own initiative.

Gotta look at the CEO position...

The players of the punishment free clubs are all representing their clubs and would have been surely told what they cant do.

More guilty if you ask me.

19 minutes ago, munoz said:

The lack of parity in the punishment is the reason I'm annoyed. 

Did Celtic get punished like this for the actions of one of their players- no.

Did Aberdeen- no.

Did Rangers- no.

Rangers didn't postpone a game.

Celtic and Aberdeen were forced by the government and the SPFL to postpone their matches.

Our case is entirely different.

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

The players of the punishment free clubs are all representing their clubs and would have been surely told what they cant do.

More guilty if you ask me.

Our position on the site was you can't blame the club for being unlucky in the current circumstances but we're being punished for the club not enforcing the rules and having to postpone games.

Edited by Bud the Baker

20 minutes ago, mattman said:

What I don’t understand is we get hammered for players car sharing/ sitting beside eachother on buses and sitting together for pre match meals but 90 mins playing contact sport... nah all good 👍👌🤣

And gobbing and snottering all over the pitch.

19 minutes ago, antrin said:

And yet it's perfectly fine for these same players (who have wives, partners and families) to run about, sweat, spit, expectorate and  breathe heavily in each other's faces and those of their opponents for 90 minutes? 

If that is the accepted state of play then it is illogical gobshite.

They are not breaching social distancing for extended periods of time during a match whereas on a coach or at meals they are.

I think that is the argument.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Rangers didn't postpone a game.

Celtic and Aberdeen were forced by the government and the SPFL to postpone their matches.

Our case is entirely different.

Yeah, you're correct.  8 Aberdeen players go out for a piss up and no punishment from the SPFL.

If you're trying to tell me that doesn't deserve similar or worse punishment,  you're at it.

Corrupt. 

30 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

We're being punished as a club for not enforcing specific rules leading to postponements so it's different from individual players or groups of players breaking the rules on their own initiative.

Gotta look at the CEO position...

For this debacle and also the historic financial irregularities. The buck stops at the top.

It beggars belief that nobody seems to have taken charge of ensuring the clear SPFL and government agreed rules were not followed to the letter.

Edited by oaksoft

Things like car sharing should have been a big no-no. Even where I work this was actively discouraged even back in March/April time and things put in place to accommodate the influx of more cars. The only way players could have successfully stayed in a 'bubble' would have all been to stay together 24/7 which not entirely practical or viable. There are many things that I'm sure club should have done better.