Yflab

What is your most treasured Saints memorabilia?

[mention=51]southside saint[/mention] have you ever considered opening a whisky tasting shop with all your bottles?
If you could only choose one bottle to rescue in the event of a fire what would it be?
For taste-Glengoyne Teapot Dram batch 7. For cost, probably a 1980s Aberfeldy.

3 hours ago, Yflab said:

@southside saint have you ever considered opening a whisky tasting shop with all your bottles?

If you could only choose one bottle to rescue in the event of a fire 🔥 what would it be?

This is what would happen if there was a fire 🔥 in @southside sainthouse......

Edited by Yflab

I’m planning on selling my collection of memorabilia.

I have old press photos, signed photos, shirts and footballs, programmes, ‘87 autographed programme, Books, magazines, DVDs and videos, Whisky decanters and glasses. 

The only thing I may hang onto is my shares, but even they may go.

Most of these items are stored away in the loft. I’d rather someone else who collects such items can enjoy them.

I do look forward to someone paying the postage on eBay for the crush barrier.

Is eBay the best option?

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

I’m planning on selling my collection of memorabilia.

I have old press photos, signed photos, shirts and footballs, programmes, ‘87 autographed programme, Books, magazines, DVDs and videos, Whisky decanters and glasses. 

The only thing I may hang onto is my shares, but even they may go.

Most of these items are stored away in the loft. I’d rather someone else who collects such items can enjoy them.

I do look forward to someone paying the postage on eBay for the crush barrier.

Is eBay the best option?

You have quite a limited audience mate unless it’s something really special.Might be better listing everything on Twitter where you will have loads of Saints Fans within your reach.

My Mrs suggested ages ago that I get rid of some of my stuff. 😂

19 minutes ago, HSS said:

You have quite a limited audience mate unless it’s something really special.Might be better listing everything on Twitter where you will have loads of Saints Fans within your reach.

My Mrs suggested ages ago that I get rid of some of my stuff. 😂

How would she react if you bought a crush barrier? 

Has to be this scarf celebrating 1st Division win back in the day. Bought it in Paisley, think somewhere is Wellmeadow Street where you used to buy tickets for  home fixtures.  The scarf was   made by Signet in Linlithgow. It’s seen better days alas but still  in one bit. Anyone else got one of these ? 

IMG_9408.jpg

56 minutes ago, PaulAM said:

Has to be this scarf celebrating 1st Division win back in the day. Bought it in Paisley, think somewhere is Wellmeadow Street where you used to buy tickets for  home fixtures.  The scarf was   made by Signet in Linlithgow. It’s seen better days alas but still  in one bit. Anyone else got one of these ? 

IMG_9408.jpg

Surely the fact that it’s seen better days and is a bit grubby is in fact is it’s best feature.