Yflab

What is your most treasured Saints memorabilia?

Got a wee present today I’ve got loads of programmes from that era but it’s the first time I’ve seen the POTY form Bet it was a good night out 😂

We lost 3-0................

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1960&GameID=196104080

5A7E35D9-F055-4C9A-8599-919D67DEFA92.jpeg

738C669F-B345-48E3-96E4-C1D0D652D81E.jpeg

I've got all the programmes from the 59  and 87 cup wins, 2x59 tankards, all 14 European progs (the Mechelen one is like hen's teeth) but my favourite has to be my match worn 2001/02 keeper kit that I wore in the very first Saints Aid game.

Did you know goalie kit has padding in both the shirt and the shorts? Yeah, I heard you, not that I need it.

Keepers that season were Ludo Roy, John Hillcoat and......Scott Strang. It was Ludo's kit I got and no one is convincing me otherwise. B)

On 6/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, HSS said:

F204ECE8-CAB9-48DB-9C75-8857B96F4FD0.jpeg

Used to love the old Pannini books. Probably brought saints to my attention for the 1st time. I had no idea where they played, which town even. Then when i caught sight of those magnificent Love St floodlights on my 1st ever visit north of the border and someone told me St Mirren played there, my mind thought of those books straight away. Until then they'd always just been that mysterious team in black and white at the back of my sticker book. The OF got a double page while us provincial nobodies had to make do with one page 🙂

On 6/9/2021 at 3:05 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

For sale on eBay, not mine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255009693944

I followed this item for 5 days and the bids sat at £7:50 for most of that time On the last day it started moving and was sitting at £19 with 3 seconds to go……….until I stuck a bid  in for £20 No time for anyone to respond so it was Cup Final 59 glass number 3 for me………which I promptly passed on to one of my very good friends………for services rendered 😳