European Football Return For SMFC...........

HSS

Europa Conference League? Haud me back!

If ( if if) St Mirren, or Killie, or Hibs, or St J were to qualify, it would cost tem money to take a squad of 30 odd to Khazakstan!

Other than fans of said club, who is going to be even watching on tv? - It wont work!

I'd give my left arm to ho watch Saints play in Kazakhstan in a sanctioned UEFA competition.

Just now, Yflab said:

Knowing our luck we’d probably get a tie against Oran Kearney’s Coleraine.

That would be the dream tie.

Save the glamour of Kazakhstan for the 2nd round of prelimary ties before we go into the pre qualifier for the qualifying round. 😜

41 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Knowing our luck we’d probably get a tie against Oran Kearney’s Coleraine.

Would be happy with that. Give the fans a chance to say thanks for the great job he did, and then pump them. Win, win.

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
11 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:
Would you go to the away leg? Naw!
Would Khazaks buy tickets for Paisley? Naw!
Does anyone outwith the Saints (or Khazak) bubble make it worthwhile for tv companies? Naw!
Jings- We are lucky to get 4000 for some SPL games! 

Kazakhstan yes it would be tremendous

Very Nice!

We are about to be rooted at the bottom of the league with 1 point. The only places we will be going is like crapilow and Arbroath. 
How do you work that out? You're assuming we'll be found guilty, forfeit the games we missed 3-0 AND get 6 points deducted, even the clowns that run our game aren't that stupid!

1 hour ago, elvis said:

We are about to be rooted at the bottom of the league with 1 point. The only places we will be going is like crapilow and Arbroath. 

FFS Elvis we’ve no played for weeks and you’re even more miserable than usual 😂

9 hours ago, truesaint said:

High Five, Eastland and Ayrshire. I think Khazak cuntry is better suited for the team from aberdonianland as the goats are only charging one carrot for one go. 

2 hours ago, elvis said:

42 minutes ago, HSS said:

FFS Elvis we’ve no played for weeks and you’re even more miserable than usual 😂

I just read it as another hilarious “elvis witty vegetable quip”...

5 hours ago, StanleySaint said:
6 hours ago, elvis said:

How do you work that out? You're assuming we'll be found guilty, forfeit the games we missed 3-0 AND get 6 points deducted, even the clowns that run our game aren't that stupid!

You don't think. 

You don't think. 
No I don't, it sets a precedent of punitive punishment as there is no suggestion that the games we won were covid contaminated, by that reasoning if the ugly sisters were found guilty would you advocate them losing all the points for games they won (not that I would complain in their case obvs) or are you just covering your backside for mistaking the 3-0 defeats for points deduction?