St Mirren v Dundee Utd 5/11/20

faraway saint

13 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

We brought in Dennis unfortunately he got injured and is just back he was brought in to rectify it. Its not the forwards fault they need service without that how can they attempt to score 

As I have stated many times we created the 3rd most chances last season but had the lowest scoring rate. Against Utd we had 16 shots on goal ie chances created, but failed to even hit the target. Everyone has to improve on their scoring rate, especially the forwards, as the chances are being created but missed far too often.

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

As I have stated many times we created the 3rd most chances last season but had the lowest scoring rate. Against Utd we had 16 shots on goal ie chances created, but failed to even hit the target. Everyone has to improve on their scoring rate, especially the forwards, as the chances are being created but missed far too often.

I can't remember too many clearcut chances from last Friday (that I could see through the fog). We may have had 16 shots, but how many were half chances at best , with many from outside the area. Last season Obika scored probably all of his goals from well inside the area from decent assists. Unfortunately this season there has been a lack of creativity from many players,  and as a result the forwards have been feeding off scraps.