St Mirren v Darlington

paul torfason

8 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

A heard allegedly he got £1000 fine,2 months suspended jail sentence,5 year ban from every ground except paisley and 350 hours community service so was harshly done by:but directors mcausland n gilmour done Brilliant character reference to court

:blink:

Please translate into English. 

He heard allegedly someone got a £1000 fine, 2 months suspended jail sentence, 5 year ban from every ground except paisley and 350 hours community service. So in his opinion they were harshly done by. SMFC directors B McAusland and S Gilmour gave in the OP opinion brilliant character references to the court.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:
9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

He heard allegedly someone got a £1000 fine, 2 months suspended jail sentence, 5 year ban from every ground except paisley and 350 hours community service. So in his opinion they were harshly done by. SMFC directors B McAusland and S Gilmour gave in the OP opinion brilliant character references to the court.

Thanks. :blink:

16 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Why blank out only one name and address but leave the rest in? :lol:  Must be bored if we’re bringing up old rammys

Might start a Northbank ultras are wee arseholes thread to liven this place up a bit :whistle

Only one blanked as only one from Paisley.

I was in Darlington recently.  In the square there is a wee pub called "the hole in the wall".  Its next to the Dolphin centre on market square.  Anyway I was stood at the bar and I overheard a couple of English unemployed having a conversation.  It went like this

"Eeeh pet mind that St Murn geme when out them from Paisley cam doon here and beat us t'football well there was a bray up at t'market square y'knaa and all them St Murn fans were braying and all and a couple of lads from Darlo got brayed in like but many more Paisley lads got brayed in more like cos they cannae fight man.  Anyways I was happy that big lad Wilbur weren't there like he'd have brayed us all in once it started like.  Ah heard like that lad Wilbur y'knaa he is proper mental like, yeah divvun want to bray head to head way him man he would bray us all in like and piss  pissy English lager doon wurr b'astad Englush necks like.  Right bahman a pint o' pissy English lager over here and a vodka for me pet me here like y'knaa".

I made this up, I made this up indeed.