Welcome Jake Doyle-Hayes

Sonny

What's the f****** point of another "trialist irish youngster " coming ?
Really?

Six years at Aston Villa.

"During his time at the Villains he had loan spells at League Two sides Cambridge United and Cheltenham Town. It was at Cheltenham where Jake featured regularly – appearing 36 times for the Robins last season."

That's not to be dismissed.

Might indeed be shite... but I'd rather support the lad and give him a chance.

He's not on trial he's signed a contract and given he was a free agent having been released by an EPL club WTF has his nationality got to do with it. That's bordering on racist and there is no need for it.

He's not on trial he's signed a contract and given he was a free agent having been released by an EPL club WTF has his nationality got to do with it. That's bordering on racist and there is no need for it.

ETA duplicate post, apologies

45 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

What's the f**king point of you?

Every post exudes negativity towards the club.

Welcome to the club Jake. We're not all  miserable bastards. Honest.:rolleyes:

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/classic-number-eight-whos-ready-league-one-after-aston-villa-release-lowdown-reported-blackpool-portsmouth-and-hull-city-target-2987731

If I had to say, he's probably at his best just as a sitter but has got a lot going forward.

I'd say he gets up and down and last season both attacked and defended very well.

The thing that stood out was his tenacity for his age and how he handled himself in League Two against some big, uncompromising midfielders.

He'd never let anyone get the better of him despite only being 21.

Edited by FTOF

Really?

Six years at Aston Villa.

"During his time at the Villains he had loan spells at League Two sides Cambridge United and Cheltenham Town. It was at Cheltenham where Jake featured regularly – appearing 36 times for the Robins last season."

That's not to be dismissed.

Might indeed be shite... but I'd rather support the lad and give him a chance.

Quite a few teams were in for him as well, just read comments from the Cheltenham manager saying he would love to have him back but bigger teams were in the mix and they couldn’t afford it

From what I’ve read he seems like a box to box midfielder.

Looks like our natural level of signing - only concern is why no-one else has taken a punt on him, although he sorta answered this on the OS.

"I've had a lot of interest during the window but when I heard St Mirren were interested it caught my attention straight away.

Guess he always wanted to visit the location of Stealer's Wheel second elpee...:whistle

Edited by Bud the Baker

22 hours ago, Yflab said:

Not sure he can get access to Methadone at this time of night unless he is an inpatient.

You really are scum. Have you ever seen what drug use does to famlies yet you think its funny to bring it up. Absolute scumbag...