Us v Morton.

Tommy

3 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

What’s the score for this game on St Mirren TV? Do season ticket holders need to pay for cup games?

It’s live on Premier Sports.If your game is being covered for live TV then it cant be shown on the Club channel.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Yflab said:

I hope that Goody puts out a full strength team. We need to try and build some confidence and score a fair few goals in these next two cup fixtures.

COYS.

Hmm, I'd prefer that no key players are injured. The league is more important for me but I know I'll get pelters for that !

Thirty years ago this was a big fixture. Over the years has died off and majority not really that interested in "huge" derby game. The W7 school wean brigade try to keep it alive having no clue what it was really all about in the day, few old timers try to hold onto it as well. Its well passed it's sell by date and means as much as any other game. If Morton were in same league beating the old firm, Aberdeen, hearts, Hibs, Motherwell would mean far more. Folk on here and twitter etc saying they are "gutted" they cant go ffs🤣🤣🤣. Daft cup tie which would be lucky to attract 3000 if you could get in. Far more important things in world going on than to be gutted over missing two pish poor teams and wee guys and old men goading each other from 100 yards away..

Edited by Guest