Road To Hampden 2020/21

HSS

It’s my favourite football competition. Maybe this year we could go all the way just like 1987.
Jings it will be 34 years ago next May. 
Anyone remember how much a pint in the pub was in 1987?
In fact can anyone remember what it was like to drink in a pub?
Can't remember beers prices, but since I have been in Lanzarote for the last 10 nights, I can remember entering pubs [emoji41] and leaving them as well [emoji23]

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Can't remember beers prices, but since I have been in Lanzarote for the last 10 nights, I can remember entering pubs emoji41.png and leaving them as well emoji23.png

Jings, Tommy!

I’m hugely envious!

We’d booked for these couple of weeks also - withTui...   but they decided against reopening our hotel.

just had a week down in Cornwall, there (and really enjoyed it despite some wild weather...) but I’d much rather have been walking the sandy hills of Lanzarote in my sandals and shorts...  :(

glad you’re making the most of it!

Jings, Tommy!
I’m hugely envious!
We’d booked for these couple of weeks also - withTui...   but they decided against reopening our hotel.

just had a week down in Cornwall, there (and really enjoyed it despite some wild weather...) but I’d much rather have been walking the sandy hills of Lanzarote in my sandals and shorts...  [emoji20]
With Jet 2 and our digs were also closed so we just rebooked new digs and different dates. Have seen Tui planes landing and my daughter is with them the now in Tenerife so surprised they didn't offer you different digs.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:
10 hours ago, antrin said:
Jings, Tommy!
I’m hugely envious!

just had a week down in Cornwall, there (and really enjoyed it despite some wild weather...) but I’d much rather have been walking the sandy hills of Lanzarote in my sandals and shorts...  emoji20.png

With Jet 2 and our digs were also closed so we just rebooked new digs and different dates. Have seen Tui planes landing and my daughter is with them the now in Tenerife so surprised they didn't offer you different digs.

They've also stopped our/those flights from Stansted.  And they've also been sending us multiple emails for various options but with the likelihood of lockdown and self-isolation on return we just took our money back and frittered it on Cornwall.  :)

They've also stopped our/those flights from Stansted.  And they've also been sending us multiple emails for various options but with the likelihood of lockdown and self-isolation on return we just took our money back and frittered it on Cornwall.  [emoji4]
Silly me didn't know you were in England.
That explain why your flight was cancelled.
Back to the thread, when do we enter the draw ?