Queens Park v St Mirren League Cup 14/11/20

shull

It’s hard to tell, Kilmarnock and Hamilton have struggled big time in this competition, if we are not progressing in the league come January then maybe time for a change 
TBH Couldnt care less what Kilmarnock or Hamilton do. Only interested in us. And we were dire. QP were more up for it than us. McPherson was poor. But he wasn't on his own Straight arm is not a sending off. This ref is well known for being poor. Out of 10... 3.

We won't be seeded for the next round.

The bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts, Dunfermline, Livingston and one of Hibs(win tomorrow)/Dundee (win or penalties win)/Ross County (Hibs win on pens) will be the eight seeds.

Non-seeds...us, Saintees, Ayr, two of Hibs (if it's a penalties win tomorrow or Dundee win)/Ross County (if Dundee win or win on pens),/Dundee (if Hibs win), Falkirk, Arbroath and Alloa.

Really bored watching us this season. Terrible to watch and we don’t create chances . I suppose we limp on but loses to Livingston and Aberdeen are looking very likely on our current form. Nothing there today at all until obika rescued us. Flat and frankly not good enough. 

So pleased I stuck with my boycott of ppv for away games.
My humour on Saturday evenings has improved remarkably since I started this.

Will continue buying our home matches, not because it’s entertaining, more of a charitable donation....

JG needs to settle on his best starting 11 and formation.
No idea what’s wrong with the players but there’s little evidence of urgency on the pitch.
They don’t look interested.
They don’t look happy.

Results and performances need to improve. And soon.

Really bored watching us this season. Terrible to watch and we don’t create chances . I suppose we limp on but loses to Livingston and Aberdeen are looking very likely on our current form. Nothing there today at all until obika rescued us. Flat and frankly not good enough. 

So pleased I stuck with my boycott of ppv for away games.
My humour on Saturday evenings has improved remarkably since I started this.

Will continue buying our home matches, not because it’s entertaining, more of a charitable donation....

JG needs to settle on his best starting 11 and formation.
No idea what’s wrong with the players but there’s little evidence of urgency on the pitch.
They don’t look interested.
They don’t look happy.

Results and performances need to improve. And soon.