Fraser Wishart

J.M.

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

He was a right back, and a jonah to loads of clubs.

Look at how many were liquidated or have been in administration.

Screenshot_20201112-102127_Chrome.jpeg

if I know that he was in several teams, although where he played the most was in Motherwell and St.Mirren, and then in the end in Clydebank, it seems that in St.Mirren he did not leave a good memory.

9 minutes ago, J.M. said:

if I know that he was in several teams, although where he played the most was in Motherwell and St.Mirren, and then in the end in Clydebank, it seems that in St.Mirren he did not leave a good memory.

He was regarded as a bit of a capture when he arrived but was injured early on in his spell with us and upon returning never lived up to the original hype - shit happens.

He was regarded as a bit of a capture when he arrived but was injured early on in his spell with us and upon returning never lived up to the original hype - shit happens.
If I remember correctly his best contribution was not playing and Bobby Dawson crossing for Kenny McDowell to score at Ipox. [emoji16]

On 11/12/2020 at 1:50 PM, Gosport Buddie said:

I think Wishart's main problem was Fitzpatrick. He was signed as a full back but Fitzy kept playing him in midfield

I spoke to him just a few days after he joined us and he came to Saints with the intention of becoming a midfielder and the agreement of the club that he would get that chance, that is why he joined us rather than one of the other clubs after his signature.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, beyond our ken said:

I spoke to him just a few days after he joined us and he came to Saints with the intention of becoming a midfielder and the agreement of the club that he would get that chance, that is why he joined us rather than one of the other clubs after his signature.

Never knew that. Thanks. I always thought he just looked like someone playing out of position