Scotland v Czech Republic Euros 14/6/21

shull

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Width of the bar from an equaliser.

Adams has certainly rumbled thing sup.

Anything that shuts up the forum dimwit elvis quiet is a hero in my book............

FX sake, what a strike. 

0-2.

You were saying .

6 hours ago, truesaint said:

I have had this strange feeling for a while that we will screw it up today, draw with England then beat Croatia. Hope we get a win against the czechs but my gut is telling me to stay off the lager today.

My gut told me 2-0 to czechs today and had a header and shot outside the box (although wasn't expecting it so far out, also didn't have the scorer).

Going to go out on a limb here and share my predictions for the next 2 games with scorers.

England 1 - Scotland 1. Foden with a sliding goal to Marshalls LH post playing against Tierney and McTominay with a header to Pickfords top right hand corner from a corner.

Scotland 1 - Croatia 0. Dykes lashes in a strike from 8 yards out after goalkeeper makes a mess of the corner. 

Also have croatia beating czechs and england beating czechs so we qualify in 2nd place.

Fecking hope I am right after today and yes I know it is fecking wrong to reply to your own comment.

Starting lineup was far too negative, were playing at home ffs 
We were a couple of minutes from 0-0 at half time having been as good as if not better than our opponents.

Opening game in a major tournament with the least experienced squad at the finals!

I think we played it right but we're undone by their finishing and our lack of finishing.

Roll on Wembley!

I thought we played well most of the time,we created loads of chances and the Czechs carried a wee bit of luck that had abandoned us

Not too downhearted yet A point,at least,on Fri…….Czechs beat Croatia and then all we’ll need to do is beat Croatia in the last game to qualify as one of the best 3rd place teams

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

I thought we played well most of the time,we created loads of chances and the Czechs carried a wee bit of luck that had abandoned us

Not too downhearted yet A point,at least,on Fri…….Czechs beat Croatia and then all we’ll need to do is beat Croatia in the last game to qualify as one of the best 3rd place teams

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

Can't see the Czechs beating Croatia if I'm honest a draw is just as good mind 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The most disappointing outcome is a predictable disappointing outcome & that’s sadly what we seen today.

More fool me for getting my hopes up. Lacklustre & gutless display. 

No surprise this is an uninspiringly predictable, and meaningless summary. 

Was a big boy blocking your view or did mummy come and take you home early? :lol:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No surprise this is an uninspiringly predictable, and meaningless summary. 

Was a big boy blocking your view or did mummy come and take you home early? :lol:

Antagonistic & set out to argue ^ as always, very predictable. 

As a Saints fan, used to huge let downs and Scotland rarely disappoint. As I have been droning on for ages, we have nothing up front, that’s why we lose. Wish the commentary team were not so sycophantic and place the blame where it’s deserved. The goalie should be dropped, as should Dykes, Armstrong, and a few others. Couldn’t understand where all the confidence was coming from as we have not beaten anyone of note in living memory. Whoever picked this team has to take responsibility. Or are we expected to do a Johnson-esque Nelson and turn a blind eye ?

1 minute ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

As a Saints fan, used to huge let downs and Scotland rarely disappoint. As I have been ironing for ages, we have nothing up front, that’s why we lose. Wish the commentary team were not so sycophantic and place the blame where it’s deserved. The goalie should be dropped, as should Dykes, Armstrong, and a few others. Couldn’t understand where all the confidence was coming from as we have not beaten anyone of note in living memory. Whoever picked this team has to take responsibility. Or are we expected to do a Johnson-esque Nelson and turn a blind eye ?

A woman's work is never done. :lol:

Bore off. :byebye

The most disappointing outcome is a predictable disappointing outcome & that’s sadly what we seen today.

More fool me for getting my hopes up. Lacklustre & gutless display. 
Gutless?
FFS!
Far from gutless.

Of course, I'm probably only saying this as it is you as opposed to the fact you are talking nonsense! [emoji850]