Scotland v Czech Republic Euros 14/6/21

shull

3 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

How many of the Scotland squad would get near that Chelsea Squad.  I'm asking you cause dafty's answer would be laughable 

Kieran Tierney  Andy Robertson and maybe Scott Mctominay  that's it 

Eh, did you forget Billy Gilmour, after mentioning him earlier?

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

:lol:  He's in their squad you numpty are you related to Faraway 

You can't get any nearer than actually being there.  Now please retract your "numpty" statement or I shall have to get Baz to talk to you.

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh dear... It took 2 days for you to get a reply... You don't matter any more. Bet I get one sooner as irony is an alien concept to some. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Irony???  Like a nail?

I didn't even know he was talking to me.  Bet that annoys him. :lol:

On 6/14/2021 at 10:21 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Best player on the park tonight Spain's  18 year old Pedri,  

Our best player in many a generation 20 year old Billy Gilmour sitting on the bench

And we are asking were are we going wrong  :rolleyes: 

Pedri, plays in almost EVERY game for Barcelona last season.

Gilmour, disnae.

:lol:

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Nobody's said Gilmour won't BECOME a great player, only one dumpling saying he's already in that bracket. 😉

Nobody except you that is :lol:   he's already a great player by Scottish Standards,  if he wasn't he wouldn't be playing with the European Champions ya clown.  he is also the youngest Scottish player ever to play at a major football tournament...  how the hell did that come about.  Probably best you just shut up and wait and see if he ends up at Brechin City  or Barcelona 

2 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Nobody except you that is :lol:   he's already a great player by Scottish Standards,  if he wasn't he wouldn't be playing with the European Champions ya clown.  he is also the youngest Scottish player ever to play at a major football tournament...  how the hell did that come about.  Probably best you just shut up and wait and see if he ends up at Brechin City  or Barcelona 

I suggest you step away from the drink or drugs, you're approaching the biggest meltdown the forums ever seen. :lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I suggest you step away from the drink or drugs, you're approaching the biggest meltdown the forums ever seen. :lol:

halloween web GIF by Ivo Adventures

Just had this vision of you a wee lonely spider in a previous life waiting for something to come along to play with ...  that's what you do here :lol:  

That's some transformation mind in one life span a wee spider to a 

Shrek Smile GIF by PeacockTV

25 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Chelsea think he's such hot property it's looking like he could be paying for Norwich, Wolves, Leeds or Rangers next season..............................:lol:

Suppose 11 games (not even 11 FULL games) in 2 seasons isn't cutting it at Chelsea. :hammer

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Chelsea think he's such hot property it's looking like he could be paying for Norwich, Wolves, Leeds or Rangers next season..............................:lol:

Suppose 11 games (not even 11 FULL games) in 2 seasons isn't cutting it at Chelsea. :hammer

Won’t be sevco,Chelsea already saying he’ll be playing in the EPL next season

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Why would Gilmour be paying for any of those clubs?  :lol

(including the misnamed sevco, in the quote)

I see that fartaway is still the pre-eminent arse of the forum.