Scotland v Czech Republic Euros 14/6/21

shull

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Surprising stat, plenty chances, could only convert one. :(

image.png.57a23009707640c8713925de97bc7a1a.png

Aye 3 games 42 attempts and no goals for the Dykes or Adams, 

Doesn't say a lot for your Kevin Nisbet when he can't get in the team, I'm sure someone said he wasn't very good a few weeks ago.  You claimed he was the new hot shot in Scotland  🤡   he said that Hibs should have took the cash from Birmingham....  Can't remember who it was 🤔

Oh I remember it was me :rolleyes:  

6 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Doesn't say a lot for your Kevin Nisbet when he can't get in the team, I'm sure someone said he wasn't very good a few weeks ago.  You claimed he was the new hot shot in Scotland  🤡   he said that Hibs should have took the cash from Birmingham....  Can't remember who it was 🤔

Would that be the same for Gilmour, who can't get in the Chelsea team? :lol:

Keep posting, every forum needs an idiot.  🤡

On 6/11/2021 at 10:34 AM, faraway saint said:

Not heard much from @Prague Buddie, thought he'd have been getting ready to start with a victory for the Czechs on Monday? :rolleyes:

I don't want to tempt fate too much but I'm feeling quite confident we can progress from this group.

Clarke, and I know he's not everybody's cup of tea, has instilled a self belief that's been missing for many years and I think that's a massive plus for us. 

We've also scored 10 goals in the last 5 games so we're not firing blanks as much as people think.

You certainly know your stuff 

I think the people were right  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

On 6/11/2021 at 2:12 PM, oaksoft said:

We'll not be finishing bottom of this group, I'm pretty sure of that.

Don't expect us to lose any of these games.

A win and 2 draws would be my prediction but quite honestly, we have a very good chance of winning all of these games with two of them being at home and fans being allowed in. The England game is a bit more tricky to call but I expect a draw there at least.

There's so much excitement about qualifying but this could be a very special tournament for us. We have quality all over the pitch and in some depth too.

We absolutely must start with Gilmour instead of McGregor IMO.

Just read a few Pre tournament posts. 

Our great leader and philosopher of the forum knew the score. So too did  MYKEY.  TPAFKA JERSEY 2.  DOAKES.  TRUESAINT and BAZIL all calling for Gilmore to start. only one poster strongly against it,  guess who 🤡  

Disregard the rest of his post mind, he was just winding Elvis up   :whistle 

14 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Nisbet is a guy who has found a club in Hibs that works for him. He would be an absolute dud if he moves and will limp back to Scotland like ur Stevie May etc....do not rate him one bit...

24 minutes ago, God of war said:

Nisbet is a guy who has found a club in Hibs that works for him. He would be an absolute dud if he moves and will limp back to Scotland like ur Stevie May etc....do not rate him one bit...

Sadly for the international team I think your bang on... don't see him getting anywhere near the English premiership probably end up at some dud championship team like a Preston or Rotherham 

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Our great leader and philosopher of the forum knew the score. So too did  MYKEY.  TPAFKA JERSEY 2.  DOAKES.  TRUESAINT and BAZIL all calling for Gilmore to start. only one poster strongly against it,  guess who 🤡  

Gilmour, the greatest Scottish player for many a generation. :lol:

Andy Murray, what a comeback if he wins Wimbledon. 🤡

Enough said, the new forum fool.  :happyclapper

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Gilmour, the greatest Scottish player for many a generation. :lol:

Andy Murray, what a comeback if he wins Wimbledon. 🤡

Enough said, the new forum fool.  :happyclapper

You're fooling no one and only making yourself look even more stupid than you may even be..  stop changing my post... I never said Andy Murray would win Wimbledon I said it would be the comeback's of all comebacks if he DID.... and I said Billy Gilmore is the BEST player in many a generation we've produced.... not the Greatest.... 

2 statements that I stick by dafty

Best players of the last 2 generations would possibly be

Darren Fletcher 

and

John Collins 

Can't think of anyone else 

Billy Gilmore is way better than both of them

Now kindly take yourself to F##K 😂

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

You're fooling no one and only making yourself look even more stupid than you may even be..  stop changing my post... I never said Andy Murray would win Wimbledon I said it would be the comeback's of all comebacks if he DID.... and I said Billy Gilmore is the BEST player in many a generation we've produced.... not the Greatest.... 

Darren Fletcher 

and

John Collins 

Now kindly take yourself to F##K 😂

Meltdown imminent. 🤡

Darren Fletcher 
and
John Collins 
Now kindly take yourself to F##K [emoji23]

Someone has to change your post.

Who is Billy Gilmore? [emoji50][emoji50][emoji850][emoji23][emoji12]

Personally, I think Billy Gilmour is a better player. [emoji23][emoji12]

On 6/27/2021 at 11:27 AM, portmahomack saint said:

For anyone interested (probably no one), I was a bit bored in work this morning & seen an article about 2 Scottish youngsters playing for Bayern Munich . For a bit of fun I thought I would have a look at other big/ decent sized clubs & Scottish eligible players. Some positions were harder than others as you’ll see but this is what I came up with…

How Scotland could line-up in 5 years? 😂

1CC9B0F9-5349-4AA0-B143-BF4CD79363B7.thumb.jpeg.e12bfb58930dbe243ebec9af9f0f0d2a.jpeg

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

For anyone interested (probably no one), I was a bit bored in work this morning & seen an article about 2 Scottish youngsters playing for Bayern Munich . For a bit of fun I thought I would have a look at other big/ decent sized clubs & Scottish eligible players. Some positions were harder than others as you’ll see but this is what I came up with…

How Scotland could line-up in 5 years? 😂

1CC9B0F9-5349-4AA0-B143-BF4CD79363B7.thumb.jpeg.e12bfb58930dbe243ebec9af9f0f0d2a.jpeg

Jesus must be some team were gonna have in 5 year if Billy Gilmour can't get in it  :lol: 

only heard of two of them Liam Morrison who got a lot of press when he was signed from Celtic, and Hickey of course

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Jesus must be some team were gonna have in 5 year if Billy Gilmour can't get in it  :lol: 

only heard of two of them Liam Morrison who got a lot of press when he was signed from Celtic, and Hickey of course

I’ve heard of a few of them but nothing major. The striker though apparently gets quite a lot of plaudits in Spain. 

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Plaudits?

Is that some weird slang in Spanish for Goals?

It’s fcuking goals we need Baz!

9 contributions (goals and assists) in 18 appearances down the Spanish pyramid. Would take that level of return from a Scotland striker everyday, far better than what we have had for decades I imagine. 

Can only hope he keeps progressing as a player along with the other ones. I did struggle to find any other striker playing for a decent sized non-Scottish club right enough. Answers on a postcard.