Livingston v St Mirren

munoz

Many of the top clubs in England use Desso hybrid pitches which is a combination of grass and plastic. 
St.Mirren is a hybrid. Most top Premier league teams are the same. Simply makes the grass tougher. If your watching the Hearts documentary you'll see their pitch is the same and Motherwell and Aberdeen

On 11/18/2020 at 11:09 AM, santaponsasaint said:
On 11/17/2020 at 5:50 PM, FTOF said:
Fairly inconclusive if either pitch causes more injuries than the other, as there are so many different factors.
What does to be a factor in causing injury is a poorly maintained artificial pitch with lots of rubber pellets. The Livingston pitch has lots of rubber pellets as does Accies shitty effort.
Anyway, artificial pitches are shit, and only a plum of the highest order would think otherwise.emoji4.png
https://www.goal.com/en/news/do-artificial-football-pitches-cause-more-injuries-than/1prtyjo6rv5jh13jpf7fvb0jfz

Personally I think artificial pitches are a cancer on the game in Scotland. Should not be allowed in the top 2 leagues. If people think there so good. Why is it not 1 of 92 league clubs in England have one. Time to act. But as usual they'll do nothing.

Couldn't agree more. If we are going to call ourselves a professional league in any way then top 2 leagues should be grass.

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Our game not showing on Bet 365, do they know something we don't? 

Don’t say that... we can’t afford more call offs 🙈

let’s just put it down to an admin issue at their side.

I have us down for an away win in my ‘WKW’ account with my mates (the only one who backed us. 😩). Good wee app for those who fancy a flutter amongst mates. 

im

feeling positive about this one. 1-0 edgy game with a goal from big Jon Obika is my prediction.