Livingston v St Mirren

munoz

4 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

Paksi FC

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

33px-Soccerball_current_event.svg.png Current season

Paksi FC (Paks) (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈpɒkʃ]) is a Hungarian football club based in Paks.[1] Since its founding in 1952 it has played at either a county or national level. In 2006 it ascended to Borsodi Liga, or NB I, the top division in Hungarian football, for the first time. It plays its home games at Fehérvári úti Stadion. The team colors are green and white. In the 2010–11 Hungarian Division Paksi finished second and qualified for the Europa League 2011–12 season.

We know who they are, just like you know what you're doing.

It's as thinly veiled as it comes. Do yourself a favour and chuck it.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's all about gaining points and confidence at this stage and we've done both today.

Every other result seems to have gone our way.

I dunno...

I'd have preferred DUFC to only get a draw, cos...

...when Saints win their three games in hand, DUFC'll be stiff contenders for the top 6 places.

:)

1 minute ago, billyg said:

Much better 2nd half , they only had one chance. Good to see us playing to Connolly's strengths , letting him put defenders under pressure with his speed. I thought the whole midfield stepped up their game. Vital 3 points !

Agreed. Much better in the second half. Arguably our best 45 minutes of the season so far.