Livingston v St Mirren

munoz

15 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Just realised we have only scored 7 League goals this season in 12 games. Even Hamilton have scored 14 goals. Our problem is very obvious.

Seen that as well and thought it must be wrong.

Then counted our goals and thought for once, the BBC has got it right. 

Thank F we don't have Hamilton defence mind you  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
I waited and I saw....that you were miserably wrong ! I can only assume you were not watching as there was absolutely nothing in that 1st half to suggest we were going to lose. Your pessimism seems to know no bounds.

Hope elvis is ok, I worry for him when we win.

I'm fine and absolutely delighted with the result. 

As others have said great win today, take away the 3CovidKeepers games and we'd maybe be looking at the season a bit differently, anyway I'm certainly looking at 9th place - only two points away with 3 games in hand. It feels quite strange to be thinking of Saints in a glass-half-full way!

:offtopic Just back from driving my daughter home - judging from the way the Domino's minivan was up my arse on the way home someone musta been in line for a freebie! 🍕

Edited by Bud the Baker

29 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

As others have said great win today, take away the 3CovidKeepers games and we'd maybe be looking at the season a bit differently, anyway I'm certainly looking at 9th place - only two points away with 3 games in hand. It feels quite strange to be thinking of Saints in a glass-half-full way!

:offtopic Just back from driving my daughter home - judging from the way the Domino's minivan was up my arse on the way home someone musta been in line for a freebie! 🍕

One swallow doesn't make a summer, absolute head in clouds. Have no doubts about it. Saints will be right down there fighting as usual...

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agreed. Much better in the second half. Arguably our best 45 minutes of the season so far. 

Getting a bit carried away there, although as we have been poor it 's an easy statement to make.

We scored a fortunate goal, a deflection.

We didn't look like scoring throughout the game.

On the plus side we were fairly comfortable, and it would have been unjust had we lost. 

It is what it is, a fortunate win, but it's long overdue we turned these games into wins.