Livingston v St Mirren

munoz

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Great result but the performance, the first half in particular, was shocking. I hope the win gives the players a boost but I doubt this will be the norm while Goodwin stays at the helm.

Considering virtually no one can play on that shocking surface its all about the result.... Livi and Accies fighting out survival is the dream scenerio in a nightmare season

Terrible challenge. Will be interesting to see if Sportscene highlights show it. 
With Marvin Bartley being part of the team, maybe not.
Absolutely shocking tackle. Were was Collums 4th official. We know how keen he is on them. Surly the compliance officer must look at this. They would soon have a look if it was us.

Looks worse every time you see it. Although Gollum had a clear view of it , what is most worrying for me is that the 4th official is a matter of a few feet away.  What are these incompetent idiots actually there for?

Reporting our players - apparently.

Looks worse every time you see it. Although Gollum had a clear view of it , what is most worrying for me is that the 4th official is a matter of a few feet away.  What are these incompetent idiots actually there for?

Been racking my brain to remember the Ref that told the linesmen before every game. "I make the decisions on the park regarding any fouls"

13 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Been racking my brain to remember the Ref that told the linesmen before every game. "I make the decisions on the park regarding any fouls"

Them all

They are brought up to be the star attraction

Iain Brines told us so when he gave us a talk when we were training to be a referee

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, munoz said:
That kunt Holt has been banned for 2 games. 
Another boot in the baws for Collum. 
Did someone not say he was a good ref ? 

What were you expecting him to get??

You've lost me ?