St Mirren v Aberdeen League Cup Last 16

munoz

Half time 1-1 if it wasn't St Mirren it would be unbelievable that it's level at half time.

Missed 1 sitter, 1 good chance & hit post all at 1 nil.

Their full back decides to try his luck from 30 yards lucky deflection takes it straight to Mcginn with only Alnwick to beat even he is unlucky as gets a good touch on it.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Does anything ever give you pleasure?

Football? Chocolate? Sex?

This is the best we've played for as long as I can remember and yer chin is still sweeping the fecking floor. Why not just enjoy the game?

It's all been said before, a total fud who enjoys the abuse.

The only attention be gets. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

Does anything ever give you pleasure?

Football? Chocolate? Sex?

This is the best we've played for as long as I can remember and yer chin is still sweeping the fecking floor. Why not just enjoy the game?

I agree it's the best we have played but if it goes the way most of our games have a good half and then utter dross then I expect Aberdeen to be all over us second half and go on to win the game. I bet most guys on here expect the same because its what we do. 

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

I agree it's the best we have played but if it goes the way most of our games have a good half and then utter dross then I expect Aberdeen to be all over us second half and go on to win the game. I bet most guys on here expect the same because its what we do. 

I expect us to win.

You are spot on the one that typifies this I remember was when Lennon left Hibs they had no wins in months came here we were 1-0 up Magennis misses sitter for 2 ended up losing 3-1.