St Mirren v Aberdeen League Cup Last 16

munoz

We look so much better with 4 at the back, structure works for our players and getting more out of McGra(th) and Connolly.
Delighted this evening! 

I am high as a kite. Thoroughly deserved that win.

Did JG outfox McInnes with his formation and tactics ?

I cannot remember the last match we played where the player in possession always had an out ball , a choice of passes. And space.

We ripped them apart in the first half, and other than the start of the second looked comfortable throughout.

Well done Saints.

Well done Goodwin !

I also think Foley has been outstanding the last two games at the back, much better than in midfield, Shaughnessy might be in for a spell on the bench.
That was a fine fine performance. Hope all the Goody doubters will be on later to eat their humble pie.

The midfield is looking very good. Not sure Foley will get his place back.
Still have Flynn to return too. And Ethan.

I know Aberdeen had selection issues, but so did we - when was the last time we outplayed Aberdeen ?

Imo we have been better than them 5 times out of times we have played them in little over a year. Certainly could have had more than 2 victories out of the 6.

The midfield is looking very good. Not sure Foley will get his place back.
Still have Flynn to return too. And Ethan.

I know Aberdeen had selection issues, but so did we - when was the last time we outplayed Aberdeen ?

Do yourselves all a favour and get that utter Kunt that calls himself God Of War on ignore. I see a few quoting him tonight and he's posting about gangsters and threats on the night of our best win for yonks. Utterly bizarre individual who clearly has some sort of axe to grind with the club the vast majority of us love.

Anyone else thinking we look better with Foley at CB than Shaunessey ? Playing at the back suits Foley much better as he gets older. His strength is reading the game and I feel his engine isn't there for the midfield role anymore. No worse than Joe defensive or in the air and not prone to the rash challenge like Joe.