St Mirren v Aberdeen League Cup Last 16

munoz

1 hour ago, insaintee said:

Shull is definitely an idiot

Ffs another one playing up to the forum clique...at least have your own opinion...stop playing to the masses to gain friends on here....at least Shull is his own man!

4 minutes ago, God of war said:

Ffs another one playing up to the forum clique...at least have your own opinion...stop playing to the masses to gain friends on here....at least Shull is his own man!

It is my own opinion. Formed from years of experience of his posts. Sometimes funny, always idiotic. 

PS Garry is in the forum clique🤓I don't think so. 

1 hour ago, insaintee said:

It is my own opinion. Formed from years of experience of his posts. Sometimes funny, always idiotic. 

PS Garry is in the forum clique🤓I don't think so. 

Nae idea who Garry is.

PS Garry is in the forum clique[emoji851]I don't think so. 
I'm so far out the clique there just a dot on the horizon. All views are all mine. I get wrong sometimes and take the flak. But the one thing that is constant i support the club by travelling home and away every week possible.. keyboard warriors I hate. I not hiding every body is welcome to ask or debate anything with fellow fans. Might not agree with you all but I respect your opinion.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Did you put " Feck You " on the Form ?

Must be hard for you being at the bottom of the clique never working your way up wee-man.....must be something to do with your truly shite patter.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Fill in the appropriate form...........................:rolleyes:

I filled one in years ago...........................never heard anything, I'm assuming i'm not in? :(

You don't get in if you have your own opinion. That's why ur not a member...quite refreshing!

19 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, Yflab said:
Out of interest guys, who is in the clique? How do you join?

Better ask God of War hes the man/woman who knows all. I have no idea.

U accused anybody kicking ur seat lately when nobody near u?

20 hours ago, God of war said:

Must be hard for you being at the bottom of the clique never working your way up wee-man.....must be something to do with your truly shite patter.

Anyone who agrees so frequently with " Shull" as you do ,either is a moron, or is in fact Shull. Either /or I think you have it nailed

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Anyone who agrees so frequently with " Shull" as you do ,either is a moron, or is in fact Shull. Either /or I think you have it nailed

Defo got it nailed for a toolbag like yourself, absolute forum crawler. Always find it strange how people like you on here perceive yourself as a worthwhile poster. I dont give two flying fecks what folk think of me but ur paranoid that the clique likes u. Go on give me ur witty hilarious reply, u can't help yourself toolbag!

30 minutes ago, God of war said:

Defo got it nailed for a toolbag like yourself, absolute forum crawler. Always find it strange how people like you on here perceive yourself as a worthwhile poster. I dont give two flying fecks what folk think of me but ur paranoid that the clique likes u. Go on give me ur witty hilarious reply, u can't help yourself toolbag!

Hmmm touched a wee nerve there... sorry dont want you get all tearfful and snotty

Your posts are neg shite

36 minutes ago, God of war said:

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Hmmm touched a wee nerve there... sorry dont want you get all tearfful and snotty

Your posts are neg shite

Any chance you two nuggets can take this to private message instead of polluting the forum with this utter shite?

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Your posts are neg shite

You are clearly raging...again....the day a toolbag like u touched a nerve i would chuck it...said that u would reply and u didn't disappoint...please dont again...u bore the shit out me...

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
22 minutes ago, God of war said:
You are clearly raging...again....the day a toolbag like u touched a nerve i would chuck it...said that u would reply and u didn't disappoint...please dont again...u bore the shit out me...

Losing my religion, gstrechuk, The One, what other user names have you used gav?

Wrong on all fronts im afraid slapheid,!