Woke

shull

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

How many threads have you got running that are 90% your pish, with the other 10% people laughing AT you? 🤡

So when did you attend your first St Mirren match.

Sorry, I meant, .....

WHEN WILL YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST ST MIRREN MATCH ?

you fecking idiot :lol:

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

🤡

At least I’m not a hypocrite.

You hate sectarian bigots yet you are more than happy to take such people in your cab for the sake of money. 
🤡

All are welcome in my Cab .

If they misbehave in any way, they are banned for life, as many have been .

Ye fecking half wit  :lol:

[emoji1782]
At least I’m not a hypocrite.
You hate sectarian bigots yet you are more than happy to take such people in your cab for the sake of money. 
[emoji1782]
What if they took the knee on the back seat whilst giving the clenched fist salute as he drove off [emoji2]

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

What if they took the knee on the back seat whilst giving the clenched fist salute as he drove off emoji2.png

Oh dear. Had to brake suddenly.

What a mess they made of my windscreen.

Car wash immediately.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
4 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:
Nice one emoji41.png
3CC97E22-B23A-4E5F-A25C-73485F8955A5.jpeg.59a6cdeabbedc2702ef84aadf9d191fb.jpeg

What did she say?

"We believe passionately in freedom of speech at Little, Brown and we have always published authors with controversial or challenging perspectives - and we will continue to do so.

"While there is no legal definition of hate speech in the UK, we believe that Julie's comments on Islam are not defensible from a moral or intellectual standpoint, that they crossed a line with regard to race and religion, and that her book has now become inextricably linked with those views."

Writing on Facebook, Burchill said the publishers had told her there was "also a concern that the line might be crossed again during the promotion of the book", to which she added: "I'LL SAY!"

Sarkar accused Burchill of Islamophobia after the Sunday Telegraph columnist made comments about the age of one of the Prophet Muhammad's wives.

According to Little, Brown's official description, Welcome to the Woke Trials was inspired by the "vitriolic reaction" Burchill received in response to an article she wrote for The Observer in 2013, after which she was "pursued by the outrage mob".

The publisher billed it as "part-memoir and part-indictment of what happened to Burchill between then and now, as the regiments of the woke took over".

"We believe passionately in freedom of speech at Little, Brown and we have always published authors with controversial or challenging perspectives - and we will continue to do so.

"While there is no legal definition of hate speech in the UK, we believe that Julie's comments on Islam are not defensible from a moral or intellectual standpoint, that they crossed a line with regard to race and religion, and that her book has now become inextricably linked with those views."

Writing on Facebook, Burchill said the publishers had told her there was "also a concern that the line might be crossed again during the promotion of the book", to which she added: "I'LL SAY!"

Sarkar accused Burchill of Islamophobia after the Sunday Telegraph columnist made comments about the age of one of the Prophet Muhammad's wives.

According to Little, Brown's official description, Welcome to the Woke Trials was inspired by the "vitriolic reaction" Burchill received in response to an article she wrote for The Observer in 2013, after which she was "pursued by the outrage mob".

The publisher billed it as "part-memoir and part-indictment of what happened to Burchill between then and now, as the regiments of the woke took over".

So a comment about Muhammad marrying a child? Depends on how she phrased it, I suppose, as you can't really judge history by today's morals, though we all do to an extent.