Xmas Shopping

Bud the Baker

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just checked my calander, its 33 days to Xmas, so that means 32 days till I start my Xmas shopping. emoji16.png

I'm also working to 2pm on Xmas eve. Makes it more interesting and a challenge emoji23.png

If previous years are anything to go by I'll won't finish wrapping till after Christmas when I go round to my Paisley rels, although I don't know how it's gonna go down this year.

Edited by Bud the Baker

If previous years are anything to go by I'll won't finish wrapping till after Christmas when I go round to my Paisley rels, although I don't know how it's gonna go down this year.
Wrapping, stuff that. That's what the bags are for.

Just remembered the only bags I could get last year were ones the size of a suitcase.

In one of them was a scarf and selection box. [emoji23]

Maybe I was a bit premature...

Can't think about what to buy your loved one for Christmas?

How about a British Airways drinks trolley? A First Class cabin bread basket or slippers, perhaps? Or even a hot towel (available cold)?

On Monday, the cash-strapped airline began selling off thousands of items of surplus stock, from champagne flutes to bedding.

Other items include an insulated box from a Boeing 747 kitchen, yours for £75, and serving trays - £10 for five.

The move comes months after BA decided to auction some of its precious artwork hanging in offices and airport lounges, including a £1m-plus work by Bridget Riley.

BA's profits have evaporated and the airline is making thousands of job cuts because of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on air travel.