St Mirren v Aberdeen

munoz

14 minutes ago, God of war said:

General question, what has happened to B&W Army twitter page? Used to be decent but unfunny as feck know and updates etc are pish, is somebody else running it? Totally ruined it if so as the patter is honking...

A new guy took it over this year.

Unusually, it looks like in defence and midfield we might not have to make too many additions come January.

We need to put all of our eggs in the one basket and sign a striker that has goals to his name. If that means paying through the nose, then it will be worth it if we stay up.

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Unusually, it looks like in defence and midfield we might not have to make too many additions come January.

We need to put all of our eggs in the one basket and sign a striker that has goals to his name. If that means paying through the nose, then it will be worth it if we stay up.

Don't worry, help is on the way!!!

9 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

McGrath had him on his back pocket all afternoon...  The lads a class player..

Yep and not long back he was getting quite a bit of stick on here 😀.

If we could just get goals in the team then we are starting to look like a borderline top 6 outfit. 

Goodwin Must Go topic is starting to look embarrassing for a few folks ?

4 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

If we could just get goals in the team then we are starting to look like a borderline top 6 outfit. 

It's very early days.

Shouting borderline top 6 is, frankly, ludicrous. :lol:

You fail to look at other teams and also our form is only been decent, and not startling, over the last 2/3 games where, I mention again, we got a deflected goal to win against Livvie, a howler by the Aberdeen goalie, to give us victories.

Goodwin, IMO, has come nowhere near proving he's a decent manager, at this stage.

It seems a "few folks" have amnesia about our games, pre Livvie. 

Not a bad day at the office.

One point gained on Motherwell, Dundee United and the Ayrshire Killie Boys.

Although, our players Taking The Knee remains absolutely horrific.

FECKEM :double

TAKE THE FINGERS YE MARXIST LOVING FUDS.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Not a bad day at the office.

One point gained on Motherwell, Dundee United and the Ayrshire Killie Boys.

Although, our players Taking The Knee remains absolutely horrific.

FECKEM :double

TAKE THE FINGERS YE MARXIST LOVING FUDS.

Why don't you take your sad arse off the forum, ya mental fcuker? :thumbsdown

35 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Ffs😀😀😀we are bottom of the fecking league😀top six ffs, try getting off the bottom first...

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's very early days.

Shouting borderline top 6 is, frankly, ludicrous. :lol:

You fail to look at other teams and also our form is only been decent, and not startling, over the last 2/3 games where, I mention again, we got a deflected goal to win against Livvie, a howler by the Aberdeen goalie, to give us victories.

Goodwin, IMO, has come nowhere near proving he's a decent manager, at this stage.

It seems a "few folks" have amnesia about our games, pre Livvie. 

Correct but with goals in the team we are well able to compete with Kilmarnock's and St Johnstone with the current squad. Not saying we will be in top six or even 7th this season as we are a bit too far back but the quality of the squad is good enough to be aiming for that if we got a decent goal scoring striker in. 

Goodwin is doing a good job and improving the team steadily.

So I disagree with you, I can see good progress and I'm optimistic about where the team is going and the progress that is being made.

Just now, lenziebud said:

Correct but with goals in the team we are well able to compete with Kilmarnock's and St Johnstone with the current squad. Not saying we will be in top six or even 7th this season as we are a bit too far back but the quality of the squad is good enough to be aiming for that if we got a decent goal scoring striker in. 

Goodwin is doing a good job and improving the team steadily.

So I disagree with you, I can see good progress and I'm optimistic about where the team is going and the progress that is being made.

That's enough right there. 

We all know goal scorers, in our limited budget, are like hens teeth.

2/3 games and Goodwins doing a good job?

You're easily pleased. 

I see your pouring scorn on an Aberdeen player for thinking they should be aiming for a Champions league place, I would bet more football supporters would pish themselves about you shouting about borderline top 6, although that is vague enough to mean anything. 

2 minutes ago, God of war said:

Ffs😀😀😀we are bottom of the fecking league😀top six ffs, try getting off the bottom first...

we are 5 points off Killie in 7th with a game in hand. you saying on the back of the performances against Aberdeen we can't close that over the rest of the season if we got a decent striker in?

I said borderline top 6 btw, bit of a difference.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's enough right there. 

We all know goal scorers, in our limited budget, are like hens teeth.

2/3 games and Goodwins doing a good job?

You're easily pleased. 

I see your pouring scorn on an Aberdeen player for thinking they should be aiming for a Champions league place, I would bet more football supporters would pish themselves about you shouting about borderline top 6, although that is vague enough to mean anything. 

So I think we can compete with Killie and StJ, you don't end of debate ?

Oh and Unt btw

Edited by lenziebud

3 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

we are 5 points off Killie in 7th with a game in hand. you saying on the back of the performances against Aberdeen we can't close that over the rest of the season if we got a decent striker in?

I said borderline top 6 btw, bit of a difference.

No, i think we will be in bottom 2. I don't think Goodwin has what it takes to get goals in that team.

Just now, lenziebud said:

So I think we can compete with Killie and StJ, you don't end of debate ?

You're making a massive assumption we can find this magic goalscorer.

WE have NEVER really competed with St Johnstone or Killie in the current top league set up.

Dream on,  I prefer a more realistic approach. 

It is fair to remember the Covid feck up has put us deeper in the doo doo than we might have been, but we are where we are.