St Mirren v Aberdeen

munoz

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

We have only managed to improve our performances the last few games. Defensively we are good. Midfield has improved with the introduction of Doyle-Hayes and I really like what Connolly provides to the team, but up front we are feckin shit. There is no hiding away from that. Sadly we don’t look like scoring from a forward. It’s criminal at this level to have only scored 8 league goals so far this season.

I don’t think Goodwin’s use of subs is very good. There was no reason to take off Obika after 60mins. He should have introduced another forward alongside him to force Aberdeen back after they went down to 10men. Tactically he got that wrong again, and not for the first time this season he has made mistakes with his substitutions.

Possibly there are goals in Obika if he is partnered up front. The lone role does not suit him aside from his ability to hold the ball up. 

Erwin can get himself to feck. He reminds me of that last “striker” we signed from Ross County - a certain Arquin.
IIRC he got sent off on his debut and offered feck all improvement on what we had. History repeating itself. Imagine we had kept hold of Ross Stewart instead? 

Goodwin (on Erwin) says “he reminds me of an old fashioned number 9......he will provide competition up front for Obika, and we could even look to play them together....” So why did he not yesterday?

I’m feckin scunnered that we never won that game yesterday. 

Boo Erwin!

Erwin looks no better than a poor amateur player who should be playing Saturday morning at the racecourse.. even the chance he got was a comedy of errors his ability (or rather his lack of it) at that chance proved how bad he is..  everything fell his way and he still couldn't score... and Dennis has shown absolutely nothing in the games he's played in so far... if Obika is arguably our best striker why would you take him off when we need a goal...  I just don't get it 🥴

45 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Are you fliping between Shull and God of War ??

You want to be like me and Shull but ur scared clique fling u out, oh dear what would you do without agreeing with everbody, toolbag!

5 hours ago, shull said:

Not a bad day at the office.

One point gained on Motherwell, Dundee United and the Ayrshire Killie Boys.

Although, our players Taking The Knee remains absolutely horrific.

FECKEM :double

TAKE THE FINGERS YE MARXIST LOVING FUDS.

so run by me why being anti racist is the same as being a marxist

He doesn't answer questions that the answers would make him look stupid.

It was the same for 2 others that no longer post on here.

One had a nickname regarding his hope's of babies dying so he could score some political points. [emoji848]

The other lost the plot twice. Once when he was called by his actual name, then when he realised SMISA wasn't going to do everything he demanded because he could shout loud. [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

One had a nickname regarding his hope's of babies dying so he could score some political points. emoji848.png

The other lost the plot twice. Once when he was called by his actual name, then when he realised SMISA wasn't going to do everything he demanded because he could shout loud. emoji23.png

To be fair Smisa don't seem to do anything!

The other point you made should not be mentioned. There is banter, wind ups  taking pure pish (mostly from me) but that is not right to say stuff like that.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

One had a nickname regarding his hope's of babies dying so he could score some political points. emoji848.png

The other lost the plot twice. Once when he was called by his actual name, then when he realised SMISA wasn't going to do everything he demanded because he could shout loud. emoji23.png

This was your, and anothers, interpretation, which got you, and another, banned.

Best to leave that in the past. 

This was your, and anothers, interpretation, which got you, and another, banned.
To be fair, it was all mine, eh I mean Slartibartfast's. If someone says that they WANT a specific political party to win an election "so that they f**k up the NHS", how can it be taken any other way?

34 minutes ago, barney said:

BLM are Marxist, Racists, Terrorists and most definitely not Anti Racists.

So run yourself by the BLM Thread ye patronising fud. :lol

And get off your fecking knee.

5 minutes ago, Slarti said:
22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

To be fair, it was all mine, eh I mean Slartibartfast's. If someone says that they WANT a specific political party to win an election "so that they f**k up the NHS", how can it be taken any other way?

To bring in "babies" says more about you than the person who's no longer here.

And you, and the above who mentioned it again, were very quick to use this term on more than one occasion.

Not everyone in the NHS is a hero or an angel, they have their fair share of incompetent employees like any other business, they are not, and shouldn't be, untouchable.

To bring in "babies" says more about you than the person who's no longer here.
And you, and the above who mentioned it again, were very quick to use this term on more than one occasion.
Not everyone in the NHS is a hero or an angel, they have their fair share of incompetent employees like any other business, they are not, and shouldn't be, untouchable.

Not really.

It was used regularly, always capitalised as a name/title would be and always as one word - a made up word that apparently never existed before then. It was given a definition by its creator. Nobody was ever given a warning about its use or asked/told by a mod to stop using it. If the term Ladykiller had been used, do you think he would have objected?

Nobody has said that anybody is a hero or untouchable, that's not what it was about. It was about him saying that he WANTED the NHS to get "f**ked up".

4 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Not really.

It was used regularly, always capitalised as a name/title would be and always as one word - a made up word that apparently never existed before then. It was given a definition by its creator. Nobody was ever given a warning about its use or asked/told by a mod to stop using it. If the term Ladykiller had been used, do you think he would have objected?

Nobody has said that anybody is a hero or untouchable, that's not what it was about. It was about him saying that he WANTED the NHS to get "f**ked up".

Don't try to reduce how obscene the term was, it was used regularly, and the meaning was clear to all who seen it.

As for any warning, you have half a point, but it should have been obvious to you, and the other user, how this term was a million miles away from what Stuart suggested.

Taking the "NHS to get Fcuked" up to "baby cuddler" is more than unreasonable, absolutely uncalled for, and especially when used again and again.

The NHS to get fcuked up, IMO, was bluntly saying the NHS requires to be more closely analysed at it stands and could be broken down into more manageable chunks.

That's just my view on what was said. 

Oh, there IS a view the NHS is untouchable, hence why I brought it up. 

Don't try to reduce how obscene the term was, it was used regularly, and the meaning was clear to all who seen it.
As for any warning, you have half a point, but it should have been obvious to you, and the other user, how this term was a million miles away from what Stuart suggested.
Taking the "NHS to get Fcuked" up to "baby cuddler" is more than unreasonable, absolutely uncalled for, and especially when used again and again.
The NHS to get fcuked up, IMO, was bluntly saying the NHS requires to be more closely analysed at it stands and could be broken down into more manageable chunks.
That's just my view on what was said. 
Oh, there IS a view the NHS is untouchable, hence why I brought it up. 
But your view is nowhere near what he actually said. What he said was "I want (or maybe it was "hope") the SNP to get re-elected so that they f**k up the NHS, police and education more than they already have". You know what his views on the SNP were, so it's obvious what he meant - he wanted the SNP to get back into power at Holyrood and make the NHS, police and education worse - just so he could "score political points" on a silly football forum. There is nothing in what he said that could lead you to think that he was talking about NHS reform. The rest of his post (and surrounding posts) was all about the SNP making things "worse" in different aspects of society. He was given numerous chances to retract or clarify what he meant, but he didn't, so it was assumed that he meant it.

Seeing that making the police "worse" would, in all probability, mean lower numbers of criminals brought to justice, he might have been nicknamed "Grannyraper", but nobody at all used that one.

Anyway, enough about that, it's way off topic.