St Mirren v Aberdeen

munoz

That was his chance to prove us all wrong.

I was actually sitting here giving Erwin needle the full match and in that split second he was around the keeper and stroking the ball towards a 98% empty goalframe I said to myself 'well that's me f**king told'.
Can't quite believe he's missed that.

I thought we were excellent today. Dominated Aberdeen the whole match. Huge positives and won't be bottom for long on that performance. Need to perform like this away from home and we will be well out of relegation fears. Goodwin doing a really good job

On the plus side, we’ve played Aberdeen two Saturdays running and totally dominated them.
(Don’t think the red card changed the match much)

And actually played some good attractive football.

Urgently need to stick these chances away though ....

Just now, faraway saint said:

While it's early days and no need for the usual negative knee jerk reaction THIS is going in the opposite direction.

We've scored 8 goals in the league this season, we will not win many games wit that strike rate.

Oh, I agree we've played well in the last two games but it's still 50/50 we end up in the bottom 2. 

Nah we won't be in the bottom 2. I don't think we'll even be in bottom 3. 

We are shaping up as a good side. 

Doyle-Hayes is top drawer and Connolly looked a talent today. We just need the cutting edge through the middle. Jan will sort that

1 minute ago, lenziebud said:

Nah we won't be in the bottom 2. I don't think we'll even be in bottom 3. 

We are shaping up as a good side. 

Doyle-Hayes is top drawer and Connolly looked a talent today. We just need the cutting edge through the middle. Jan will sort that

Aye, because Goodwin has always spotted a great striker. :lol:

On another day with better finishing,  we could have won that by a very comfortable margin.  Rather than being despondent about going bottom of the league, I'm very optimistic about carrying on this unbeaten run.

Just needed a bit of composure or luck and we'd be sitting with all 3 points. Onwards and upwards.