Strip choice 2021/22

Cookie Monster

Your chance to choose next season’s kit….

As you know, season 2021/22 will be the first in which St Mirren will be owned by its fans…and we are pleased to announce the team will be taking to the field in strips chosen by the fans too.

To help mark the transition to fan ownership, the club board have asked SMISA members to choose next season’s home and away strips from a series of options created by their kit partners Joma. We were delighted to accept that offer and thank our two club directors David Riley and John Needham for helping make it happen.

Joma have presented four options for each of the home and away strips – and you can run the rule over them 

Screenshot_20201129-200224_Chrome.jpeg

Screenshot_20201129-200150_Chrome.jpeg

Think my choices will be 4 and 2

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Your chance to choose next season’s kit….

As you know, season 2021/22 will be the first in which St Mirren will be owned by its fans…and we are pleased to announce the team will be taking to the field in strips chosen by the fans too.

To help mark the transition to fan ownership, the club board have asked SMISA members to choose next season’s home and away strips from a series of options created by their kit partners Joma. We were delighted to accept that offer and thank our two club directors David Riley and John Needham for helping make it happen.

Joma have presented four options for each of the home and away strips – and you can run the rule over them 

Screenshot_20201129-200224_Chrome.jpeg

Screenshot_20201129-200150_Chrome.jpeg

Think my choices will be 4 and 2

Mine too.

4 for the home strip. Unlike many here , I don’t like 2 , looks like an ice hockey ref.
IMO all of the away ones are honking. 3&4 just plain hideous while 1&2 look as if they should be worn by someone sitting on a Polo Pony .
The 2 folk are referring to is the all red away, not the ice hockey refs top. [emoji848]

I tried voting but the system says my e-mail address "has not been invited". Am I not paying enough or something ? 4&2 it was though.
Dear Cookie Monster,

It seems that some members have experienced difficulty when trying to vote for their favourite kit options.

We are pleased to report that VeryConnect have now applied an update which should resolve those issues.

The links in the original email should still work but here it is again to save you looking for that one: