St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

...............and there it is, date and time changed. What a load of crap blaming premier sports......bet they had started bubblin. Hmmmmmm🤬🤬🤬🤬

What a bizarre rant.

Empty stadium, live on tv , hit record if necessary or listening online.

It could be any day, any time during Covid makes zero difference

Zero drama required

• 2 weeks later...

Goody should do a Gus here , and state that the club are not happy with "one of the officials " who have been appointed to this game and wish him removed. This would turn the media focus onto Dallas.  Gus did it with Alan Freeland in a SC tie at Tannadice , and Freeland behaved impeccably and we won !

16 hours ago, munoz said:

Great news. We have one of Scotland's best referees for an impartial officiating on Wednesday night.

Couldn't script it.... That bastard Dallas. 

4298440-6169581-image-a-75_1536956924740.jpg

Knowing our luck, Collum will be 4th official and Ross will be running the line just to make sure  :rolleyes:

I must be having a funny turn but I'm slightly more hopeful we can cause Rangers some problems than I was when the draw was made.

See,s the bookies feel the same, Aberdeen were 18/1 against tem a few weeks ago.

Still going to be more than difficult but surely we must have a go rather than roll over (try to keep the score down) than we have in recent games against the OF? 

Play like we did against Aberdeen get on the front foot straight away and we have a chance.

Sit back and it's goodbye 3 points.