St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

The neighbours just phoned our hoose to ask us to keep the noise down.

I just gave them the Goody GIRUY sign out the windae!

What's their address? I will give them something proper to complain about. I will skinny dip in a puddle for at long as it takes. Good night to be arrested if they can catch Naked Bolt.

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m tempted tae say we’re f**kin shite, but the sad truth is they are just on a completely different level to us. The final score tonight will be whatever Rangers want it to be. 

I thought I’d just quote this. Not as an example of complete f**king idiots who haven’t got a clue what they’re on about, but as an example of the power of extremely clever reverse psychology. 

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I thought I’d just quote this. Not as an example of complete f**king idiots who haven’t got a clue what they’re on about, but as an example of the power of extremely clever reverse psychology. 

I agree with your reply to yourself but maybe you have an undiagnosed condition.

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m on my 10th bottle of Sagres. I know that’s technically only about 6 pints, but I’m 54 ye know and it’s a Wednesday night. 
What a night.

I am on my 27th can of skol. I reckon i will have to finish the crate on the pisser.

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

“Alex Rae, Kris Boyd, Ally McCoist, John MacDonald, Gregor Stevens, Graeme Souness, Sir David Murray, Steven Gerrard, The Queen yes you The Queen - your boys took one helluva beating tonight”

GIRFUY!

Alex Rae, albeit under the confines of being impartial for his employers, was very complimentary towards us. No doubt after the cameras were off him he was back to being a wee currant ned.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m on my 10th bottle of Sagres. I know that’s technically only about 6 pints, but I’m 54 ye know and it’s a Wednesday night. 
What a night.

12th bottle of Lidl German lager at 4.8%.

Got some of their Greygoose-clone vodka to look forward to.