St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

On 12/16/2020 at 8:41 AM, faraway saint said:

Our odds have slipped, we're now 10/1, Rangers 2/11 and the draw 11/2

St Mirren 3-2 Rangers offers 80/1 :rolleyes:

Ok I just knew I should have listened to you! a £5er on at that price would have certainly paid for a few things over Christmas.........:o Do you have crystal balls up in the east coast?

So now I have a problem, having worn the lucky black & white boxers last night (having worn them also at the weekend and had them washed and ready for last night's game,) I now have to go through the same ritual to get them ready for Saturday, the B&W socks are in the same wash. 

Try explaining all that process to the better half and you can imagine my issue, It looks like a solitary washing process before Saturday!:whistle

Any Bud got clip of Saints 2nd goal ? Remember thinking at the time wtf ! ....... McGrath basically passing it into the net like he was playing 5s up the Pitz. Total filth [emoji41]
Jamie showed such composure as you say with that finish surely he can't be far away from his first cap for Ireland this boy is a very accomplished midfielder