St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

Had to take a wee hour to myself after that.

First half I was bemoaning the gulf in class between them and us. We were making silly mistakes and they totally dominated other than a few wee flurries by us. Thought we were very fortunate to be level and feared for the second half.

Well fair f**king play. What a second half. Did a great job of nullifying their best players as well as massively improving ourselves. For the first time ever I genuinely didn’t think they would get an equaliser and was f**kin spewin when they got it.

But instead of collectively keechin our drawers like we normally would, we got right back on the front foot, created some chances and got a well deserved goal: 

What a f**king night!!

49 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Knew you'd come rushing in, I did say we had a SLIM chance, not like you with your continual unfounded mince.

You get one right, well done, a chimp could do that. 

At least you can say you were there tonight:lol:

You say that but.......OK time for me to come clean. I fell asleep at half time drinking my hot chocolate and woke up just as Rangers equalised with the hot chocolate still in my hand. An involuntary jerk of my hand spilled the now cold hot chocolate all over my pyjamas. I went to the kitchen to clean up, get a cloth and kitchen roll when I got back we had scored again, Goodwin had been sent off, the players were leaving the pitch and the chocolate had soaked into the mattress.

Still though...

Just now, oaksoft said:

You say that but.......OK time for me to come clean. I fell asleep at half time drinking my hot chocolate and woke up just as Rangers equalised with the hot chocolate still in my hand. An involuntary jerk of my hand spilled the now cold hot chocolate all over my pyjamas. I went to the kitchen to clean up, get a cloth and kitchen roll when I got back we had scored again, Goodwin had been sent off, the players were leaving the pitch and the chocolate had soaked into the mattress.

Still though...

My son missed TWO of our goals while outside having a cigarette, always told him smoking was a mugs game. 

That's a real story....................knowing you, so is yours. :wink: