St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

11 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Steven Thompson on the BBC - "The key for Rangers now is to not let this impact their season and get back to what they've been doing. That's where their focus has got to be now."

Thought better of him.

I'm sure he doesn't want to reveal his satisfaction with the result.

BTW Tait's header which led to the winning goal was a good one.

14 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Steven Thompson on the BBC - "The key for Rangers now is to not let this impact their season and get back to what they've been doing. That's where their focus has got to be now."

Thought better of him.

He plays to his audience now which is 90% bigots

1 hour ago, antrin said:

81 minutes 30 secondsish..

"Cameron McPherson who has been out for a long long time- to make his first appearance for the season". 

eh?

In a similar vein sky sports highlights of last weekend suggested our win was a surprise given Motherwell had well beaten us by 3 0 in the corresponding game in Paisley a few weeks previously

1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

Thought better of him.

I'm sure he's only trying to be professional at his job and not show favouritism. :wink:  

Let the manky mob think those thoughts. 

Edited by pod

46 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

In a similar vein sky sports highlights of last weekend suggested our win was a surprise given Motherwell had well beaten us by 3 0 in the corresponding game in Paisley a few weeks previously

Sky have'nie a scooby, they still think we play at the Simply Arena. 

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Wrong, he said we played very well

He really didn’t mate. I listened to his interview. His exact words were that we deserved to win. Please don’t make me go find it coz I really can’t be arsed. 

ETA ach it wasn’t really that difficult in the end. 54 seconds in.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

21 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

He gave the GIRUY salute.

They showed it on STV news. It wasn't even a full blown GIRUY and it wasn't directed towards anyone.

He did though, as Balfy said, call the 4th official a "f**king jobsworth" twice after he had a go at JG for giving Langfield instructions on his way to the tunnel.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

They showed it on STV news. It wasn't even a full blown GIRUY and it wasn't directed towards anyone.
He did though, as Balfy said, call the 4th official a "f**king jobsworth" twice after he had a go at JG for giving Langfield instructions on his way to the tunnel.[emoji38]
Cheers, a tad petty, though to be sent aff