St Mirren v Sevco League Cup Quarter Final 16/12/20

shull

3 at back my arse, has went to a back 5 and has taken away attacking option to sit in. Back 4 was way to go with Erahon playing sweeper defending and moving to midfield if we manage to go over halfway line. Play 5 across with wingers doubling up to defend...still gives you 3 going forward if u break up attack, we have given them to much respect and upperhand already...

Edited by Guest

Anyone watching on SMTV, are you getting anything yet? I'm just getting a picture with both clubs badges and background noise sounding like they're showing clips of our goals. Someone's probably forgot to flip a switch, which is par for the course with amateur SMTV
You outwith the UK or at the wind-up ?

5 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Anyone watching on SMTV, are you getting anything yet? I'm just getting a picture with both clubs badges and background noise sounding like they're showing clips of our goals. Someone's probably forgot to flip a switch, which is par for the course with amateur SMTV

Its on premier sports.

0-1 . Not unexpected. We played a pressing game in our recent run which had us undefeated. Sit back against Rangers and we deserve all we get. They are sitting back and letting Rangers do what they want. Shite tactics.

Edited by Sonny