Financial irregularities

22 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

You talked about someone's tendency to catastrophise and then come out with this on the same page-wow!

And Ricky is far from the being the only repeat visitor to the sin-bin

No idea what you mean by that first sentence.

Ricky was a grown man who should have known better than to get himself tied up in endless pages of slagging matches. He let his ego rule him for a bit.

46 minutes ago, Yflab said:

It’s on a topic like this that Stuart Dickson would have been in his element. He would have been using it as a stick to beat St Mirren and no doubt Stewart Gilmour. 

And then when the truth came out he would still be taking the stance that St Mirren operate dodgy financial practices.

Be thankful this topic is only 6 pages long. 

I miss my 20+ page arguments with Dicko and LPM on why everything about SMFC isn't the worst of the worst in human history. 🤣

Nice of Faraway and Oakster to try fill that void for a while before I upset them into a tap out an ignore :whistle

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

No idea what you mean by that first sentence.

Ricky was a grown man who should have known better than to get himself tied up in endless pages of slagging matches. He let his ego rule him for a bit.

Ricky could have come on here and said Good Morning and he’d get dogs abuse for it.

The bullies won.

I find it odd but not surprising , that the media haven't bothered mentioning anything about the club clarifying the financial irregularities. Obviously wasn't the story that they first implied, when it first broke. 

Edited by munoz

Just now, Yflab said:

Media will only print stories that generate interest to increase readership and advertising revenue. Good news does not sell. Always has been. Always will be. 

Yep. One of the many reasons they haven't had a penny off of me in years.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

Ricky could have come on here and said Good Morning and he’d get dogs abuse for it.

The bullies won.

I agree with this post, but it’s important to remember that (albeit after significant provocation) Ricky very much “joined them” rather than beat them. He started sniping at every post by certain contributors and started referencing them in threads when they weren’t even involved.  One side had to give up eventually and I agree in the end Ricky probably felt outnumbered. 

I miss my 20+ page arguments with Dicko and LPM on why everything about SMFC isn't the worst of the worst in human history. [emoji1787]
Nice of Faraway and Oakster to try fill that void for a while before I upset them into a tap out an ignore :whistle
The difference is that Stuart often made good points, regularly lost in his obstinacy.

I could still actually reason with him though... Something you have proven to be incapable of.

You are like Stuart, without the intelligence, knowledge or nice side!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The difference is that Stuart often made good points, regularly lost in his obstinacy.

I could still actually reason with him though... Something you have proven to be incapable of.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

This is scarily accurate!  :o

42 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

Utter nonsense, this is just down to your personal gripes with me that has seen you unable to move on for probably two years+ (not for the lack of trying)

Regardless of subject Stuart got involved in you could guarantee his stance would be the most negative regarding SMFC. Any "good points" were purely coincidental on occasions where things were genuinely going poorly in different aspects of the club. I feel your defence of him likely comes from your shared negativity. 

Your last point is just more lashing out because of the rage at certain areas where I have defended the club and people like Stuart and yourself have wanted nothing but St Moan chat on here. :whistle

Edited by bazil85

Utter nonsense, this is just down to your personal gripes with me that has seen you unable to move on for probably two years+ (not for the lack of trying)
Regardless of subject Stuart got involved in you could guarantee his stance would be the most negative regarding SMFC. Any "good points" were purely coincidental on occasions where things were genuinely going poorly in different aspects of the club. I feel your defence of him likely comes from your shared negativity. 
Your last point is just more lashing out because of the rage at certain areas where I have defended the club and people like Stuart and yourself have wanted nothing but St Moan chat on here. :whistle
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]