6 points lost.

Disappointed. However we must note club accepted they broke protocol whilst the Celtic and Aberdeen incidents were player centred. Do feel though punishments should have been same for all as it would have left clubs and players in no doubt what would happen. Unfair yes but at least the unfairness would have been ‘fairly’ meted out. Just have to get on with it. Might even be motivational 😷😷🤣🤣☹️☹️

3 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Disappointed. However we must note club accepted they broke protocol whilst the Celtic and Aberdeen incidents were player centred. Do feel though punishments should have been same for all as it would have left clubs and players in no doubt what would happen. Unfair yes but at least the unfairness would have been ‘fairly’ meted out. Just have to get on with it. Might even be motivational 😷😷🤣🤣☹️☹️

Which protocol did we breech?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, faraway saint said:

Try here, much more discussion..........................

https://uk.edubirdie.com/write-my-dissertation

Quarantine has killed the hopes of young athletes, but not for everyone. Quarantine is an opportunity to find yourself or gain additional knowledge. An athlete is a person who is able to learn and discover new directions. thank you for information

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could not get your point. I think you need to elaborate more about the 6 points lost. I will again visit your blog once I find a PhD dissertation writing service for my sister. She is a final year student, and she is much concerned about her final year dissertation work. Hope to find the best and cheap dissertation writing services in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! This is so attractive. People can kill their boredom with this. You can find every problem here if you are facing this. Therefore, the affordable web development services in UK covers a lot of topics and provides an opportunity to their users. It is fun and cool to keep involving yourself in these activities. Good for your health and mind.

25 minutes ago, Jacklin Albert said:

Wow! This is so attractive. People can kill their boredom with this. You can find every problem here if you are facing this. Therefore, the affordable web development services in UK covers a lot of topics and provides an opportunity to their users. It is fun and cool to keep involving yourself in these activities. Good for your health and mind.

I'm in, after you threw in the "pics". :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...