The Vaccine

shull

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

According to this calculator I'm due the vaccine sometime between the end of April and Early May. 

Just in time to book a lovely, expensive, foreign holiday. :rolleyes:

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

Much the same only 20 million in front of me. Q will go doon in nay time where we going :rolleyes:

According to this calculator I'm due the vaccine sometime between the end of April and Early May. 
Just in time to book a lovely, expensive, foreign holiday. :rolleyes:
https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

Well done you, finding it all by yourself [emoji14]
Much the same only 20 million in front of me. Q will go doon in nay time where we going :rolleyes:
He'll be Tenerife bound. [emoji6]

On 12/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, faraway saint said:

I hope when I get the vaccine it gets me some priority when booking an expensive foreign holiday.

I need some sunshine, and cocktails, and plenty of karaoke. :thumbs2

You will be waiting a long long time.

We need 3 million doses to vaccinate  the 1.5 million over 70s and carers, we have 62000 and no detailed plan of any other deliveries. 

Old people including over 90s  in sheltered housing , not care homes , have been told "some time next year"

1 minute ago, waldorf34 said:

You will be waiting a long long time.

We need 3 million doses to vaccinate  the 1.5 million over 70s and carers, we have 62000 and no detailed plan of any other deliveries. 

Old people including over 90s  in sheltered housing , not care homes , have been told "some time next year"

There's other companies almost ready, haven't you heard? :blink:

You should utilise the internet, it's a handy new invention. 

When will the vaccine be ready?

It is currently in the last stage of MHRA assessment, after the government asked it to analyse the final set of data on 27 November.

Prof Sarah Gilbert, lead researcher on the vaccine, has said the chances it will be given to people before the end of the year are "pretty high".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55302595

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's other companies almost ready, haven't you heard? :blink:

You should utilise the internet, it's a handy new invention. 

When will the vaccine be ready?

It is currently in the last stage of MHRA assessment, after the government asked it to analyse the final set of data on 27 November.

Prof Sarah Gilbert, lead researcher on the vaccine, has said the chances it will be given to people before the end of the year are "pretty high".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55302595

They are NOT ready ,we are not to get Moderna until spring and the Oxford is NOT yet approved. We have ordered plenty but delivery is another matter entirely, watch and see delays develop.

My son works in this industry  and says basic materials and vials are in short supply all over Europe.

15 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

They are NOT ready ,we are not to get Moderna until spring and the Oxford is NOT yet approved. We have ordered plenty but delivery is another matter entirely, watch and see delays develop.

My son works in this industry  and says basic materials and vials are in short supply all over Europe.

I didn't say it WAS ready. :blink:

I'm assuming you didn't bother reading the report so we'll leave it here.

You enjoy reveling in the gloom and doom, I'm hopeful it'll be my turn around spring.:byebye

Oxford vaccine approved, this'll speed up the distribution considerably. :thumbs2
Much easier to store/transport, can I get it by the end of the week? :rolleyes:
They don't delivery to the Highlands. [emoji14]

Bought two bookcases on Monday after getting the delivery changed to free. Had to explain that Paisley wasn't in the Highlands as they claimed. Yet would deliver to my work in Dumbarton free of charge.

Got the gent to follow the route from them to Dumbarton and pointed out the delivery would be passing my house on the said route.

Yeah he blamed the system. [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

They don't delivery to the Highlands. emoji14.png

Bought two bookcases on Monday after getting the delivery changed to free. Had to explain that Paisley wasn't in the Highlands as they claimed. Yet would deliver to my work in Dumbarton free of charge.

Got the gent to follow the route from them to Dumbarton and pointed out the delivery would be passing my house on the said route.

Yeah he blamed the system. emoji23.png

A sign of the times.

People not prepared to actually THINK.

Thinking is becoming a thing of the past, I think. :wink: