The Vaccine

shull

15 minutes ago, shull said:

That's "news" is three weeks old (see below) - I suppose he read it on on the newspaper that wrapped his fish supper. :spud5

Boris Bonus - Scottish cod & haddock allocations cut by Brexit fisheries deal - nice one! :lol

On 12/22/2020 at 5:48 PM, waldorf34 said:

You will be waiting a long long time.

We need 3 million doses to vaccinate  the 1.5 million over 70s and carers, we have 62000 and no detailed plan of any other deliveries. 

Old people including over 90s  in sheltered housing , not care homes , have been told "some time next year"

How this going now after todays announcement? :lol:

PS You are right about the shortage of them wee bottles, I'll be sending hem all my empty vodka bottles to help out. 

Edited by faraway saint

22 hours ago, shull said:

shull, I have to ask. Do you actually believe this video is factually true?

For the record, mRNA does not change DNA. It's involved in reading DNA only and producing proteins based on what it reads. That's high school biology right there.

Also, that video has clearly been spliced together from more than one video.

If you are not trolling us then I'm having you fecking sectioned.

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Can I get my own room with a trendy straightjaikit please ?  

I believe both are available.

You won't be alone. @saintnextlifetime also believes in all this New World Order, chips in vaccines bollocks.

Maybe you can be room buddies.

Keep each other warm in these cold winter days.

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I believe both are available.

You won't be alone. @saintnextlifetime also believes in all this New World Order, chips in vaccines bollocks.

Maybe you can be room buddies.

Keep each other warm in these cold winter days.

Cuddling Katie H. would just be braw.

I would share a room with her. :love_sign

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Cuddling Katie H. would just be braw.

I would share a room with her. :love_sign

Sadly, she's not interested in sharing a room with you.

Something about you being too extreme in your views.

Apparently "there are limits you know".

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Sadly, she's not interested in sharing a room with you.

Something about you being too extreme in your views.

Apparently "there are limits you know".

Good point :(

On 12/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, faraway saint said:

I hope when I get the vaccine it gets me some priority when booking an expensive foreign holiday.

I need some sunshine, and cocktails, and plenty of karaoke. :thumbs2

You a karaoke man too FS?

Love a bit of karaoke me.

I am nothing more than a decidedly ordinary singer at best, but I'm a stupendous (some might even say professional) show off and attention seeker.

The loss of karaoke has been one of the most painful things about Covid for me. I look forward to the day when we can freely share a mic.

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You a karaoke man too FS?

Love a bit of karaoke me.

I am nothing more than a decidedly ordinary singer at best, but I'm a stupendous (some might even say professional) show off and attention seeker.

The loss of karaoke has been one of the most painful things about Covid for me. I look forward to the day when we can freely share a mic.

I have been known to take the mic on the odd occasion. :rolleyes:

I can hold a tune, I know what I can sing and know what I can't, that's the karaoke "rule", don't try to sing a song you like but is outwith your range. 

The Moonlight bar in Tenerife is a cracking karaoke bar, they take it pretty seriously, and the majority who take to the stage are decent or better.

We have quite a few karaoke evenings here in the house when we can/could have family and friends over.

Best to keep practicing, sometime this year karaoke will be back. :thumbs2

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I have been known to take the mic on the odd occasion. :rolleyes:

I can hold a tune, I know what I can sing and know what I can't, that's the karaoke "rule", don't try to sing a song you like but is outwith your range. 

The Moonlight bar in Tenerife is a cracking karaoke bar, they take it pretty seriously, and the majority who take to the stage are decent or better.

We have quite a few karaoke evenings here in the house when we can/could have family and friends over.

Best to keep practicing, sometime this year karaoke will be back. :thumbs2

That bar sounds like the upstairs karaoke at the Horseshoe. It’s like a cabaret up there. I’m usually too feart to get up in there.

Agree the “know your limits” rule is fundamental to not makin an erse of yourself. 
When I’ve been up for home games there’s been karaoke in the Bull a few times which has been fun.

Another good karaoke bar is Camps Bar in Wick. Belted out many a tune in there and it’s one where you can try new songs coz naebody gives a f**k if you’re shite 🤣

Witnessed this forum’s very own Jimmy H do a surprisingly brilliant rendition of Down in the Tube Station at Midnight in there and that is not an easy song tae sing. He is an auld ageing Mod mind you.