The Vaccine

shull

I must be the youngest on here, as I seem to be the only one not to have got a date for my vaccination. [emoji25]

Its a conspiracy so I don't get a holiday I was so looking forward to from June LAST F'IN YEAR. [emoji35]
You book and pay for it, I'll go for you and take lots of pictures - as long as you give me lots of spending money. [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I must be the youngest on here, as I seem to be the only one not to have got a date for my vaccination. emoji25.png

Its a conspiracy so I don't get a holiday I was so looking forward to from June LAST F'IN YEAR. emoji35.png

No sign of my vaccine appointment yet.

I'm sure I was late March/early April last I checked. 

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I must be the youngest on here, as I seem to be the only one not to have got a date for my vaccination. emoji25.png

Its a conspiracy so I don't get a holiday I was so looking forward to from June LAST F'IN YEAR. emoji35.png

I got mine for work reasons and not for my age 🤗

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Yeah, you got your jag a week early for that reason. emoji14.png

I don’t have any underlying conditions that would see me get the jab early 

Had I not got it thru work I would have to have waited until April

F6CE62B4-A764-4B74-BE2C-3C4FDABD6D9E.png

55 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

To be fair I wasn't expecting to get mine until April but the demographic for my GP's surgery must be heavily weighted towards the older age group.

Wonder if there's an element of an post code lottery.  My friend and his wife were at same venue, exact same time as myself, along with someone else from our street.  Like yourself, we weren't expecting jab until April..

2 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

It’s looking good, our team are now getting tested twice weekly. Fairly optimistic that I might get to Austria in September for the Scotland game 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Are you confident you'll be able to travel to see Saints play in Kazhakstan in the European Conference qualifiers in July?