The Vaccine

shull

I wouldn't bother them just yet.
As long as you are registered, you'll get your letter - just need to be patient.
Apparently everyone over 18 will be vaccinated within the next couple of months anyway.
Each area will work at slightly different speeds to others.
Au contraire.

The actual advice is, if you fall into the category that is being or has been tested and you haven't received notification. Then contact them.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/invitations-and-appointments/missing-appointment-details

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Au contraire.

The actual advice is, if you fall into the category that is being or has been tested and you haven't received notification. Then contact them.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/invitations-and-appointments/missing-appointment-details

I don't fall into any bracket, just, me bring a cry baby, want mines now. 😂

22 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'll take your word for it.

Honestly, I don't even notice these things, let alone care.

It seems to trigger Faraway though for some reason.

Life's too short guys.

Trigger, the new buzz word.

Just because I choose to point out Shull is "at it" doesn't mean it's not worthwhile.

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Just back from having the jag.

Didn't feel a thing.

No after effects at all.

Not yet anyway. Apart from this weird nasal American voice in my head saying "Kill all Mac and Linux users".

Staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly.

Apparently it was the Oxford/AZ one.

Get the pubs open!!!!

Got mine on Monday, got sent to Clydebank for it 

lovely wee nurse told me I may feel a wee bit ify for 48 hours after it,  she was bang on I did.. felt like I was coming down with something,  probably wouldn't have took much notice if she hadn't pointed it out...  was feeling great by Wednesday morning 

Oxford/AZ  

Get the Pubs open now  :boo2:

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Trigger, the new buzz word.

Just because I choose to point out Shull is "at it" doesn't mean it's not worthwhile.

You have gone on endlessly about it.

You did the same with Ricky.

You've made dozens of posts on the subject.

I used the word "trigger" for a very good reason.

You made your point. Just move on. You seem to have difficulty letting small things go.

Anyway, you should be getting your letter through fairly soon as you're in your mid fifties (?)

Next couple of weeks I would have thought.

The category 6 tranche is pretty big and is taking some time to get through.

6 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Got mine on Monday, got sent to Clydebank for it 

lovely wee nurse told me I may feel a wee bit ify for 48 hours after it,  she was bang on I did.. felt like I was coming down with something,  probably wouldn't have took much notice if she hadn't pointed it out...  was feeling great by Wednesday morning 

Oxford/AZ  

Get the Pubs open now  :boo2:

I think I've been lucky. Woke up this morning as usual and I feel OK. Sod's law a few side effects will hit me tonight. :D

Oh and yes, I might not visit pubs (because people would be in there and I don't "people") but I like the idea of others being able to meet up with friends and enjoy themselves (f**k me - empathy now? I feel soiled.) so get them open anyway!!!

Edited by oaksoft

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You have gone on endlessly about it.

You did the same with Ricky.

You've made dozens of posts on the subject.

I used the word "trigger" for a very good reason.

You made your point. Just move on. You seem to have difficulty letting small things go.

Anyway, you should be getting your letter through fairly soon as you're in your mid fifties (?)

Next couple of weeks I would have thought.

The category 6 tranche is pretty big and is taking some time to get through.

Wait, are you having a laugh?

The forum fool was only back an hour the other week when he started his pish, which you pointed out.

No matter what I did it didn't stop his relentless trolling.

He got plenty of sympathy because of his age and he attended games.

The fact he tried to ruin the forum single handedly was, eventually, spotted and dealt with. 

Don't let that get in the way. 

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

Is that a reference to his constant masturbating? :whistle

I don't feel qualified to answer that question.

Now I'm off to get a wire brush and dettol to see if I can clean that image from my brain.

Edited by oaksoft

Just now, oaksoft said:

I think I've been lucky. Woke up this morning as usual and I feel OK. Sod's law a few side effects will hit me tonight. :D

My older brother got his about 4 weeks ago, starting feeling ify a week later for a few days.. but he got the Pfizer jab. mine kicked in about 12 hours after the jab you should be fine now.  

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Lucky white heather.

I got my jag this morning, the astrazeneca vaccine, went to work, got home turned on the TV and suddenly find I'm going to have to eat 15 asprines and drink a half bottle of vodka daily to stop the blood clots! 

Stick to the vodka, you'll be fine.

There is no indication that the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is linked to an increased risk of blood clots, the EU's medicines regulator says.

It said the number of cases in vaccinated people was no higher than in the general population.

The statement came after a number of countries, including Denmark and Norway, suspended the use of the jab.

The suspension followed reports that a small number of people had developed clots after receiving the vaccine.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Stick to the vodka, you'll be fine.

There is no indication that the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is linked to an increased risk of blood clots, the EU's medicines regulator says.

It said the number of cases in vaccinated people was no higher than in the general population.

The statement came after a number of countries, including Denmark and Norway, suspended the use of the jab.

The suspension followed reports that a small number of people had developed clots after receiving the vaccine.

It doesn't surprise me that  you really thought I was serious there?