The Vaccine

shull

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

To be honest, I was waiting on a "male privilege" type of reply (due to your patronising rants elsewhere).

It's not going to go away either.

Adapt or die.

Just like the dinosaurs, you're going to be blown away otherwise.

This is a problem for you and the likes of FS, not me.

Have you not got some clouds to shake your fist at and shout at?

Edited by oaksoft

22 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Adapt or die.

What, exactly, do you mean? :blink:

Your knowledge of women comes from books and the internet, certainly not from experience.

If you mean that I have a handle on how to act socially and you don't then I agree wholeheartedly.

if you are so insecure that you can't pay a compliment to another female and I can then I agree wholeheartedly.

I could go on, but I'll leave that with you and your patronising approach to the general public. 

PS Ask @billyg how women are in public these days, I'm sure he'll dispel this "poor downtrodden" women that you seem to "know" although, as I said, I doubt you have any real experience of women. 

Edited by faraway saint

Adapt or die.

I get blown on a regular basis, thank you.

Why is it a problem for me? I've never even put my opinion forward on here about the treatment of women. All I did was ask a couple of simple questions that you and others avoided. You have absolutely no idea of my opinion on it.

Anyway, I think this is the wrong thread for getting into this.

13 minutes ago, Slarti said:

I get blown on a regular basis, thank you.

Why is it a problem for me? I've never even put my opinion forward on here about the treatment of women. All I did was ask a couple of simple questions that you and others avoided. You have absolutely no idea of my opinion on it.

Anyway, I think this is the wrong thread for getting into this.

I've moved his post to the appropriate thread. 

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/

Interesting reading, and pretty alarming if true. “508 deaths and 297.274 injuries” in the uk. I’m guessing this is happening across Europe hence the reason some countries are putting a hold on the vaccine rollout until further tests are done.

43 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/

Interesting reading, and pretty alarming if true. “508 deaths and 297.274 injuries” in the uk. I’m guessing this is happening across Europe hence the reason some countries are putting a hold on the vaccine rollout until further tests are done.

If true? 😂😂😂

I think when the author throws this in its time to stop reading.........These are MURDERS!

🤪🤪🤪

2 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

That article claims you can prevent covid by eating peach slices and vitamin D. :lol:

I never got that far. 
He's, [mention=7598]Russian Saint[/mention], taken the vacant title of forum spaceman. :lol:

It’s interesting that some choose to pick details for example diet and ensuring that individuals have the required intake of vitamins (which if memory serves me well was one of the recommendations around a year ago) My point was, which again no one that has responded to my post has commented on. That point being that it’s claimed that 508 people have died in the UK after taking the vaccine. Now, that’s not to say that all 508 were in good health with no underlying conditions which the vaccine could have prompted an early death........ (I guess it’s the same for what the true figures are for folk that have died of Covid, and Covid alone)
It’s been said that the vaccine (s) have been rushed through without the usual checks and balances and at present only have temporary approval for use. I personally find those stats concerning especially as other countries have stopped the rollout until further tests have been completed. If sharing an article on the UK figures which is straight from the uk government website makes me a “Spaceman”.......... then beam me up Scotty.

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s interesting that some choose to pick details for example diet and ensuring that individuals have the required intake of vitamins (which if memory serves me well was one of the recommendations around a year ago) My point was, which again no one that has responded to my post has commented on. That point being that it’s claimed that 508 people have died in the UK after taking the vaccine. Now, that’s not to say that all 508 were in good health with no underlying conditions which the vaccine could have prompted an early death........ (I guess it’s the same for what the true figures are for folk that have died of Covid, and Covid alone)
It’s been said that the vaccine (s) have been rushed through without the usual checks and balances and at present only have temporary approval for use. I personally find those stats concerning especially as other countries have stopped the rollout until further tests have been completed. If sharing an article on the UK figures which is straight from the uk government website makes me a “Spaceman”.......... then beam me up Scotty.

Have you read the whole article? 

Let's start with this...These are MURDERS!

Then this... All of these experimental COVID “vaccines” which have been given fast-track emergency use authorization are ILLEGAL!

It get's better................Nobody has to die from COVID-19 because THOUSANDS of doctors across the globe have documented how COVID patients can be 100% cured with either older drugs such as hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, or prevented in the first place with proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

The madness continues..........The new COVID-19 vaccines are a financial windfall for the pharmaceutical industry, but they are unneeded and they are killing and maiming people, and are clearly a far more serious threat to life and death than any “virus.”

So, the fruitloop that writes on this site, which is summed up by this..............

• Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

I'll leave it here, my Pampers needing changed, I'm wringing. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

When an article claims that peach slices and vitamin D can prevent covid (nobody credible has EVER claimed this), you'll forgive us for not believing a subsequent claim that 508 people have died because they took a vaccine shot.

You'd have to be pretty daft to believe anything in that article.

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm scared to click on anything on that site. god knows where it would take me, certainly places I can do without visiting. :lol:

And the funniest part of all this is that RS is actually surprised at being ridiculed over this anti-vax, conspiracy theory shite.

And also that it's us who are not seeing the "truth".